Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school does not (yes) support students with learning differences

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Special educators do not know what they are doing.

If you have a special needs child, I strongly suggest not to go near this school. Administration is terrible and have least respect towards the special needs kids and parents. 2 parents and a previous employee warned about the administration and staff. Still I sent my kids because it is my home school. After 2 months we moved to another school. In 5 days we saw tremendous improvement. Please stay away.

Amazing infrastructure, great teachers and exceptional levels of commitment. I have a 2nd and 5th grader in this school and they really love this school.

Buffalo Trail has been more than just a school for my children! The staff, both teaching and administrative genuinely care about the children. The Principal and Vice Principal are exceptional in running the school. I have a 5th grader that has attended from 2nd grade and a 1st grader in her second year here. My kids not only excel, but are confident and happy students. In my opinion it's the best in Loudoun County!

This is a wonderful school! The community here at Buffalo Trail is fantastic too! I have a kindergarten and fourth grader and they have enjoyed every bit of what the school has to offer. We are so grateful for a top notch school!!

Buffalo Trail is an amazing elementary school. My daughter is in her third year at Buffalo Trail. We have had three outstanding teachers, all of them have been top notch professionals who my daughter responded well to. The art, music and PE programs are fabulous. The families that make up the BT community are very supportive of the school. Its a beautiful facility and my child is very happy there.

Great school. However the secretary, Brenda, is unfriendly, curt, and unresponsive. They should consider hiring someone that is customer service oriented especially since she is the first person you see when you walk in.

My son is in 5th grade and this is his 3rd school (because of our moves). We previously lived in a west coast city where all schools there were highly rated, and then we also lived in Fairfax, VA. I can definitely say that Buffalo Trail is the best the school my son attended, much better than a greatschool's rated-9 school in Fairfax from our experience... This school's environment is very good, and teachers are extremely helpful, supportive, and accessible. We are glad that we moved to this school boundary.

This is my child's second year at Buffalo Trail Elementary and I am very pleased with its staff and teachers. They are very helpful and have been very prompt in taking action about any issue that was brought up. My child has learned a lot in just 1 year and is always excited about going to school. Keep it up!

Last modified Buffalo Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.