Posted December 12, 2014
Buffalo Trail is a great school but Brenda the secretary is absolutely awful: rude, boorish, impolite. I dread going because I know I will see her. I go to the school at least twice a week and every single time, she goes out of her way to be rude.

Posted April 02, 2014
Amazing infrastructure, great teachers and exceptional levels of commitment. I have a 2nd and 5th grader in this school and they really love this school.

Posted March 10, 2014
Buffalo Trail has been more than just a school for my children! The staff, both teaching and administrative genuinely care about the children. The Principal and Vice Principal are exceptional in running the school. I have a 5th grader that has attended from 2nd grade and a 1st grader in her second year here. My kids not only excel, but are confident and happy students. In my opinion it's the best in Loudoun County!

Posted March 07, 2014
This is a wonderful school! The community here at Buffalo Trail is fantastic too! I have a kindergarten and fourth grader and they have enjoyed every bit of what the school has to offer. We are so grateful for a top notch school!!

Posted October 29, 2013
Buffalo Trail is an amazing elementary school. My daughter is in her third year at Buffalo Trail. We have had three outstanding teachers, all of them have been top notch professionals who my daughter responded well to. The art, music and PE programs are fabulous. The families that make up the BT community are very supportive of the school. Its a beautiful facility and my child is very happy there.

Posted October 10, 2013
Great school. However the secretary, Brenda, is unfriendly, curt, and unresponsive. They should consider hiring someone that is customer service oriented especially since she is the first person you see when you walk in.

Posted September 05, 2013
My son is in 5th grade and this is his 3rd school (because of our moves). We previously lived in a west coast city where all schools there were highly rated, and then we also lived in Fairfax, VA. I can definitely say that Buffalo Trail is the best the school my son attended, much better than a greatschool's rated-9 school in Fairfax from our experience... This school's environment is very good, and teachers are extremely helpful, supportive, and accessible. We are glad that we moved to this school boundary.

Posted September 03, 2013
This is my child's second year at Buffalo Trail Elementary and I am very pleased with its staff and teachers. They are very helpful and have been very prompt in taking action about any issue that was brought up. My child has learned a lot in just 1 year and is always excited about going to school. Keep it up!

Posted August 25, 2013
Buffalo Trail is a newer school open in the Loudoun South Area. It has an active PTA, caring teachers.

Posted April 01, 2013
This is my daughters second year at the school and I really like it. The administrative staff is very nice. The school is very well organized and they do a great job ensuring that the students are safe and protected. The teachers are very good. They have been very helpful and are quick to answer any questions I may have. My kids really love it there. They really seem to like their teachers (even the tough ones) and have made a lot of new friends. I highly recommend this school.

Buffalo Trail Elementary School
42190 Seven Hills Drive, Aldie, VA  20105
Last modified Buffalo Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top