Posted August 22, 2014
Christian Center School is the best school around the area. Our two kids has been going to CCS for couple of years now and as parents it has been our honor and pride to see them transform academically and spiritually to the wonder human being they are today. CCS had become a second home for our kids. CCS has exceptional academic curriculum that is both engaging g and challenging. The school has wonderful staff, capable teachers that truly cares and are devoted to the excellence of the students. In addition to the educational curriculum, the school also have various after school activities which can accommodate kids of various and different interests. We highly recommend CCS to any parent who thrives for the success and happiness of their kids. We can t wait until the start of school year in September as our youngest child will also be joining CCS. We are looking forward to many more years of academic excellence and growth here at CCS.

Posted August 18, 2014
We have been CCS parents since 2009 and always recommend it to parents that are looking for a quality Christian education at an affordable cost. With small teacher to student ratios, excellent instruction, and a principal who truly loves God, CCS has met and exceeded our family's needs. Our son is currently in the summer camp and can't wait for pre-K to start in a few weeks. We are looking forward to another wonderful school year!

Posted August 18, 2014
CCS uses an excellent curriculum that provides the students with an educational platform that exceeds their counterparts. The school now provides activities like soccer, basketball, voice, piano, dance, karate and more! The before and aftercare programs are wonderful for working parents. While the facility is a bit dated the curriculum is the reason we continue to support CCS.

Posted August 18, 2014
We are going into our second year at CCS and we absolutely love it! When I drop my child off each morning I know he is in great hands. The joy the staff has in nurturing students is unbelievable. The curriculum is great, they offer a variety of activities and the principal, Mrs. Waters, is truly a gem! She's not afraid to roll up her sleeves and get her hands dirty. Anyone looking for an awesome Christian school should come join us at CCS. You won't be sorry!

Posted August 13, 2014
We truly feel blessed to have found a place where our kids feel safe, loved, and comfortable and blossom to their fullest extent.

Posted July 18, 2014
My child has been a student at Christian Center School for the past 8 years. This a wonderful school that provides great academics, a variety of fun extracurricular activities, along with giving your child the firm Godly foundation that will benefit them throughout their childhood and adult years. Next year is our last year at the school as my child will be graduating from 8th grade. I will truly miss the school and the family feel that it provides, but I am very thankful for the education and Christian values that have been instilled in my child. If you are looking for a school that will provide your child with a good education, smaller student-to-teacher ratios in the classroom, a variety of afterschool activities, and a life of Godly character and love, this is the school for you.

Posted August 13, 2012
If you had to use one word to describe Christian Center School, it would be "love." We love our school family! We also exceed all the requirements of a "Great School", having outstanding teachers, strong leadership, and challenging academic programs. We put Christ first in everything we do. We offer wonderful special subjects, which are computer, Spanish, P.E., and music. There is NO private school in the area with the level of excellence we offer in these courses. Our 6th grade graduates' academic capabilities exceed all expectations. Even more, they are biblically literate, computer savvy with great keyboarding skills, able to speak basic conversational Spanish, and have well-developed musical skills. While these considerations are enough to bring families to the school, there is even "icing on the cake." Many after-school activities, such as piano and voice lessons, liturgical dance and step classes, and sports such as karate, soccer, and basketball are offered. In addition to being a teacher at CCS, I am a parent of a student, as well. My youngest son will graduate next spring, and I know he will be well-prepared for the next stage of his life, thanks to CCS.

Posted April 30, 2012
This is a great private Christian school. It is a shame it only goes to 6th grade. I can say my son has learned alot from this school

Posted October 07, 2010
Christian Center School is off to a great year. Our new Principal has brought many positive ideas and is very involved with the entire student body!! The unity of the staff is incredible!! All of the special subjects that had been cut were brought back thanks to the amazing staff and although hot lunches were eliminated the school is offering Chick-fil-a or Pizza on Fridays only which is off to an awesome start!!

Posted October 06, 2010
Christian Center School (CCS) is up and running, and especially excelling, this year. In addition to being taught the wonderful and advanced A Beka curriculum, students receive instruction in computers, Spanish, music, and physical education. Wednesday chapels are particularly exciting, upbeat occasions with lots of student involvement. For my son, Christian Center is a life-saver. A former student of CCS, he spent the 2009-2010 school year in the Fairfax County Public Schools since I was not working. While there, he struggled academically and socially and had his Christian worldview constantly challenged. He was so happy to return to CCS this year! His godly teacher is just who he needs to regain his confidence academically and spiritually. While it is sad that several former students and staff left last summer, there is a silver lining - class sizes are currently small and students are receiving extra individualized attention!

Christian Center School
5411 Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA  22310
Last modified Christian Center School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christian Center School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top