Posted January 22, 2015
My son has been attending this school for two years now. Kindergarten and now First Grade. Kindergarten was good for the most part except I don't believe that the teaching staff have Education Degrees. His Kindergarten teacher had a degree in finance and was not engaged in encouraging the children up to my standards. Many complaints for this teacher and she is now not part of the faculty. 1st Grade teacher is outstanding in comparison and is very well organized. My son enjoys his class. He is learning more than expected and is reading extremely well. Arithmetic's and Bible study are also outstanding. I really would like to see the Extended Learning Care (before and after care) be more organized. They are learning absolutely nothing during this time. It's basically play time with a couple of assistants or high school kids watching. It should be spent completing homework assignments. I enjoy the extra curricular activities, basketball, soccer, chess, and piano. Lots of fundraising! Front desk staff are pleasant and the principal does her best to keep staff in line. Her door is always open and is quick to correct any issues.

Posted August 22, 2014
Christian Center School is the best school around the area. Our two kids has been going to CCS for couple of years now and as parents it has been our honor and pride to see them transform academically and spiritually to the wonder human being they are today. CCS had become a second home for our kids. CCS has exceptional academic curriculum that is both engaging g and challenging. The school has wonderful staff, capable teachers that truly cares and are devoted to the excellence of the students. In addition to the educational curriculum, the school also have various after school activities which can accommodate kids of various and different interests. We highly recommend CCS to any parent who thrives for the success and happiness of their kids. We can t wait until the start of school year in September as our youngest child will also be joining CCS. We are looking forward to many more years of academic excellence and growth here at CCS.

Posted August 18, 2014
We have been CCS parents since 2009 and always recommend it to parents that are looking for a quality Christian education at an affordable cost. With small teacher to student ratios, excellent instruction, and a principal who truly loves God, CCS has met and exceeded our family's needs. Our son is currently in the summer camp and can't wait for pre-K to start in a few weeks. We are looking forward to another wonderful school year!

Posted August 18, 2014
CCS uses an excellent curriculum that provides the students with an educational platform that exceeds their counterparts. The school now provides activities like soccer, basketball, voice, piano, dance, karate and more! The before and aftercare programs are wonderful for working parents. While the facility is a bit dated the curriculum is the reason we continue to support CCS.

Posted August 18, 2014
We are going into our second year at CCS and we absolutely love it! When I drop my child off each morning I know he is in great hands. The joy the staff has in nurturing students is unbelievable. The curriculum is great, they offer a variety of activities and the principal, Mrs. Waters, is truly a gem! She's not afraid to roll up her sleeves and get her hands dirty. Anyone looking for an awesome Christian school should come join us at CCS. You won't be sorry!

Posted August 13, 2014
We truly feel blessed to have found a place where our kids feel safe, loved, and comfortable and blossom to their fullest extent.

Posted July 18, 2014
My child has been a student at Christian Center School for the past 8 years. This a wonderful school that provides great academics, a variety of fun extracurricular activities, along with giving your child the firm Godly foundation that will benefit them throughout their childhood and adult years. Next year is our last year at the school as my child will be graduating from 8th grade. I will truly miss the school and the family feel that it provides, but I am very thankful for the education and Christian values that have been instilled in my child. If you are looking for a school that will provide your child with a good education, smaller student-to-teacher ratios in the classroom, a variety of afterschool activities, and a life of Godly character and love, this is the school for you.

Posted August 13, 2012
If you had to use one word to describe Christian Center School, it would be "love." We love our school family! We also exceed all the requirements of a "Great School", having outstanding teachers, strong leadership, and challenging academic programs. We put Christ first in everything we do. We offer wonderful special subjects, which are computer, Spanish, P.E., and music. There is NO private school in the area with the level of excellence we offer in these courses. Our 6th grade graduates' academic capabilities exceed all expectations. Even more, they are biblically literate, computer savvy with great keyboarding skills, able to speak basic conversational Spanish, and have well-developed musical skills. While these considerations are enough to bring families to the school, there is even "icing on the cake." Many after-school activities, such as piano and voice lessons, liturgical dance and step classes, and sports such as karate, soccer, and basketball are offered. In addition to being a teacher at CCS, I am a parent of a student, as well. My youngest son will graduate next spring, and I know he will be well-prepared for the next stage of his life, thanks to CCS.

Posted April 30, 2012
This is a great private Christian school. It is a shame it only goes to 6th grade. I can say my son has learned alot from this school

Posted October 07, 2010
Christian Center School is off to a great year. Our new Principal has brought many positive ideas and is very involved with the entire student body!! The unity of the staff is incredible!! All of the special subjects that had been cut were brought back thanks to the amazing staff and although hot lunches were eliminated the school is offering Chick-fil-a or Pizza on Fridays only which is off to an awesome start!!

Christian Center School
5411 Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA  22310
Last modified Christian Center School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christian Center School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top