Alexandria Friends School 5

Posted August 05, 2009
I went to Thornton Friends in Alexandria VA for 2 years. That school savedmy life. I didnt knwo you could find a place that would educate you and support you emotionally. This is a wonderful loveing place to go. They treat students closer to equals and allow ideas and creativeity to flow freely. It was an amazing place! I can say I am the person I am today becasue of Thornton Friends. It is more like a family, they are they for you through anything you go through. They dont put you through the mill like the public schools I had gone to. They know you, care for you and do everything they can to give you the tools and support you need to go on andlive a successful life. The independence they gave me made my first year of college less shocking and easier to blend into. THANK YOU THORNTON<3

Alexandria Friends School 5

Posted January 28, 2004
Incredibly excellent school, but a little pricey. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! It's worth every penny.

Alexandria Friends School
3830 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA  22304
Last modified Alexandria Friends School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Alexandria Friends School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top