Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Bryant Alternative High School 5

Posted July 23, 2016
I was a teen mom and they always supported me to the fullest, even when I felt that I couldn't deal anymore with the stress from being a new mom and in school, they always push me to get my work done. They were very comprehensive of my troubles and help me in everything they could. I will be forever grateful to my teachers and staff. I think they deserve more credit for their hard work, because everyone thinks is a bad school, because all they pregnant girls or the trouble kids end at Briant but going to this school actually is a blessing, you have more one on one with the teachers, because the classroom sizes are smaller, they focus more on each individual. I think they should get more attention and help from the state, they really deserve recognition for their wonderful work.

Bryant Alternative High School 5

Posted December 10, 2010
My daughter went to Bryant from West Potomac( another excellent FFx.PS) and as typical of those things called "Hormones" that tend to rage at this age I was blessed with my 1st grandchild,so all my plans for her future kinda went Poooofff! Make long story short, she kicked it into 2nd gear and got her diploma a yr early and has matured into a level headed young woman who @ 17is "got it goin' on".If it were not for the vison,staff, councelers who guided her and got her on a positive path that eased my fears for my child and where she will succeed in most anything she decides to take on in life.So, Thank You Teachers and staff from the bottom of my heart.

Bryant Alternative High School
2709 Popkins Ln, Alexandria, VA  22306
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. (703) 660-2001
Last modified Bryant Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12