Alexandria, VA

Holmes Middle School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
It sucks, the education is bad. I was a student and I got C's and D's. Which is odd because I am a winner of the fifth grade presidential education award, and got 100% on sample 20 questions of the 7th grade SOL. And 80% on the 8th grade SOL.

Holmes Middle School 3

Posted December 06, 2011
Good School but bulling happens with staff that are not strict great academics ok admisistrartors some that can't handle the school others who r great it just depend who u get

Posted July 08, 2011
This Is Is A Very Big Loving School. The Staff Really Care About the children. The Have very good classes at Holmes I Think This school Is a ten star school. My Kids LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND I DO TOO!

Posted November 24, 2010
This is a great school! It is going great so far! They make great friends in Holmes Middle School

Holmes Middle School 4

Posted December 09, 2008
This is my son's escond year at holmes. Though the scool is excellent in academics ,I wish the faculty would be more strict in enforcing discipline and dealing with the issues like bullying.

Holmes Middle School

Posted September 24, 2008
This is my son's last year at this school and I would say that it's an excellent school. He has an IEP for Math, and the team taught classes are just what he needs. The teachers are usually just a phone call or email message away.

Posted April 18, 2007
This School is excellent for my teen. She is learning how to be an adult through her education at this school and im proud to be a loving parent of a child who goes to this fine institute of learning. :)

Holmes Middle School
6525 Montrose St, Alexandria, VA  22312
Last modified Holmes Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holmes Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top