Francis Hammond 2 Middle 5

Posted June 20, 2013
This school isn't as bad as many of the schools in the state of virgina. The teachers are supportive and helpful. They get right to the important points. They help my students get a better understanding of the concept. I recommend this school a 100%.

Francis Hammond 2 Middle 5

Posted December 28, 2012
My son goes to this school now. I love it. The teachers are very helpful and at parent/teacher night, they showed they CARE. I don't judge a school based on the students even though that will have an affect on the other kids, it doesn't reflect how the teachers teach and how other 'good' kids excel. I believe a child can excel if they stay focused on learning. I don' t think the mean kids/bullies/cliques should be the focus of this school's rating. The teachers (academics), after school programs, sports etc. are what makes a school good or fail. Blame the parents of those 'problem' children NOT the school.

Francis Hammond 2 Middle 2

Posted October 10, 2010
In all of the schools that my child has been in across the country, this was the worst. The staff tries hard but the school is full of bullies and security problems. Children are afraid to use the restrooms in fear of being beat up. Think twice before you send your child here.

Francis Hammond 2 Middle
4646 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA  22304
Last modified Francis Hammond 2 Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis Hammond 2 Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top