Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I'm a bit confused by the low rating. We sent two kids here and thought the teachers and principal were fantastic! The Spanish immersion program is remarkable. By 6th grade, the kids are really reading and writing in Spanish. The special education team is really working hard and especially wonderful at the preschool level. Don't let the low rating fool you. This is a good school.

Develops character: Neutral

I don't know much about his school. I would like to see the improvement of this school. By looking at rating and I don't understand why this has very low rating 2/10.

I am new to this area and I don't know much about this school. I looked at the rating and it appears that only 2 out of 10. We are paying taxes to improve the quality of education for our children. I don't understand why the staff or teachers there cannot make it better at least 6 or 7 out of 10.? Are we living in the developing world ??? why the school cannot hire the best staff and teachers or they don't care about the community at all?

Rose Hill Elementary school office staff are probably the worst I've ever dealt with. Uninviting to say the least and made a parent who's child was to start 1st grade at a new school feel so disrespected and no help at all. Couldn't talk to DEBBIE her name was, no smile not even one single let me try to see what options are are far as getting your child ready for school. My child went to Franconia elementary and too bad we moved but Franconia staff hands down best ever. The school system is awful to be paying tax payer dollars to be treated with no respect and no help!!!!

I have a child in the special education preschool. If I had known what type of school Rose Hill was in regards to special education, I would have relocated to a different part of the district so my son would not have had to endure this school for a whole year. In a nutshell, your child is at a babysitters, I do not feel that they are being challenged or taught the important information they will need for Kindergarten. There is NO Kindergarten prep for these kids and if they are working with them ex: ABC's, tracing letters or numbers, colors ect, you certainly will not see any of that coming home with them. My suggestion, if you can, I beg you to go to Hayfield Elementary, I have only had two meetings at this school and I can already tell you that they are 100% more organized and knowledgeable on special education and the new methods of therapies and they WANT your child to succeed.

I have a six grader and a second grader at Rose Hill in the Spanish Immersion and they love it. Rose hill has been a Great school specially know under a new Principal!!!!!!!!

My Older Daughter has been in this school for 7 years now and those seven years have been the best she ever had everyday she comes home telling me the greatest things she ever done and now she's very excited to graduate from 6th grade so far my daughter is a straight a student and she does many activities like girls on the run and many more I think this school Is very good and it's the right fit for my daughter.

I have a kindergarten child in the Spanish Immersion Program. We are very happy with the outcome. At first I was a little hisitant because of the test scores displayed in this website. But a bilingual education is SO much challenging and harder on the child. You cannot compare that to a regular school. My son can read and write in both English and Spanidh. To me that is huge. Also- they have so many enriching extracurricular activities. This year my son had the opportunity to be in the school's yearly musical production. You don't have those opportunities in other schools. This is the right school for my son.

I just moved to the area. The school is very welcoming. My son has transitioned smoothly into a classroom and the teacher communicates frequently. I really like the Blackboard? site that has information about what is going. Over all, I think the school is a good fit for my son.

My son attended the preschool autism class (PAC) this past school year. The teachers and assistants responsible for this program are excellent! I'm thrilled with the tremendous progress my child has made thanks to the caring, dedicated, and highly capable staff at Rose Hill. I would not hesitate to recommend this program to any parent with a special-needs child.

Last modified Rose Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.