Alexandria, VA

Posted November 24, 2014
Patrick Henry Elementary School is an incredibly diverse school and you see people who care about what they are doing and kids that want to learn. The school is in the process of planning for a replacement and making it a Pre-K to 8th school which will allow kids to keep the small school feel until High School. I wish the School Board would push this project instead of dragging it out for so many years.

Posted March 31, 2014
My daughter has started 4th grade in this school and although I must admit, I was not impressed at all with the previous review on this school; Ms. Miller has been a fabulous teacher I don't think my daughter could be in better hands, the people in the TAG program have been very supportive in helping with the process for my daughter to get in the program. The school definitely needs some improvements but of course we cannot expect the school to do miracles if our kids don't have the right attitude "remember a good foundation starts at home" People always blame the schools but us as parents also need to take more responsibility on how we're raising our kids.

Patrick Henry Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2013
My daughter just started Kindergarten at Patrick Henry. Clearly the school has challenges it still needs to overcome, but the new Principal is excellent, the teachers seem wonderful and everyone is making a tremendous effort to improve the school. And I love the diversity! So far my daughter is really enjoying Patrick Henry.

Patrick Henry Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2012
We were NOT impressed with Patrick Henry Elementary. Our child's teacher seemed overwhelmed, harried, and was highly unprofessional. They constantly made mistakes with which child walked home versus taking the bus. We pulled our child out and are very pleased with the new private school that he is in. It was a horrible and stressful experience for our family and I would never recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 27, 2010
Patrick Henry is an amazing school! All the teachers are kind and caring, the school system is very organized, and it has a very proper education.

Patrick Henry Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They're teachers are kind and caring with the children. They are patient and the principal is on top of her school's education.

Posted February 05, 2009

Patrick Henry Elementary School 3

Posted March 04, 2007

Patrick Henry Elementary School
4643 Taney Ave, Alexandria, VA  22304
Last modified Patrick Henry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patrick Henry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top