Altavista, VA

Altavista High School 3

Posted April 14, 2011
Looks like this school needs to hire a new Math teacher for 6th and 7th grade. Wow.

Posted January 15, 2009
I graduated from this high school & was accepted at every college I applied to. My core freshman courses were no surprise as we had covered a great deal of the same material at AHS. I feel I had more of a prep-school education than public high school.

Posted October 14, 2008
My daughter is a senior and has excelled at this school. The class size is small but I feel that is an advantage.

Posted January 27, 2005
This school is a very good one at that I graduated from this high school and i loved it when i went here. So i would give this school a very good for the academics and all of the other things that this school has and allows the students to do.

Altavista High School 4

Posted January 23, 2004
For a small school, I am very pleased with the education my son is receiving and am pleased with the SOL percentage rates for this school.

Altavista High School
904 Bedford Avenue, Altavista, VA  24517
Last modified Altavista High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Altavista High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top