PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

St. Michael School has prepared my kids for high school. We have loved this school. I am happy to still have a child here. The teachers are so caring for all students. My high school children have succeed in the honors classes they are taking. I credit the skills they learned at St. Michael School
November 18, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 15, 2015
Wonderful staff. The teachers are caring, and very dedicated. They challenge the kids and help them excel. The kids are very disciplined. The school is very clean and well kept. We appreciate what St. Michael School have done for our kids.

St. Michael School

Posted November 18, 2015
- a school leader

St. Michael School 3

Posted September 25, 2015
The school is nice and the people are nice. However, the school does not have much experience working with twice exceptional students. We were hoping we could get help for our son, but the school simply does not have the staff to support him. We will be leaving the school as soon as we have found another school with a better fit.

Posted May 24, 2015
My kids are leaning so much. They are challenged everyday. and I just learned that in the last 4 years they have had 3 valedictorians or salutatorians in the area Catholic High Schools -wow - thats great!!

Posted June 05, 2014
The staff here at St. Michael's is wonderful. An environment well orchestrated with the commitment to each child bringing forth leadership ability and independence. A defined strength of positive reinforcement in discipline instilling a greater moral value in character. Provision of principals a child needs on the path towards self discovery.

Posted October 02, 2013
I have a second grade son who has gone to St. Michael since Kindergarten. My husband and I are very pleased with the school. The academics are challenging, class sizes are small, the atmosphere is very positive and loving. Children take responsibility for their behavior and learn excellent manners and respect towards peers and adults. The presence of the IHM sisters makes the school extra special. I truly appreciate that along with academics, my son is growing stronger spiritually and building a stong character with a moral compass. These are lifelong traits that will always guide him through whatever life brings. As parents we feel blessed to be able to give our son the opportunity to attend St. Michael Catholic School.

Posted September 26, 2013
I transferred my two sons from public and lived it very much. First of all, they are challenging enough academicallly. My first son was in ESOL program and he did not improve his English enough in public. After he was trasferred, his English became totally different. My second son was in Gifted program in Fairfax county public school. He has to work hard to achieve his own goal here. Second of all, my sons became so faithful and so polite incredibly. They were really disciplined after they were transferred from public school. I have been so satisfied. Third of all, the tuition is affordable.

Posted April 25, 2013
St. Michael School is a fantastic place for the education of young children. St. Michael provides the best teachers and the best atmosphere for learning that we have seen. My child is happy and comfortable learning there, and we are very happy with the value of his education and the consideration the faculty and staff have shown us.

Posted January 25, 2012
St. Michael School is a fantastic place for the education of young children! The teachers are seasoned and energetic, the curriculum is steady and exciting, and the administration really makes the school into a community. We chose St. Michael's School after interviewing at no less than eight different area private schools, both Catholic and non-Catholic. This school had the best teachers and the best atmosphere for learning that we have seen. Our son is happy and comfortable learning there, and as parents we are very happy with the value of his education and the consideration the faculty and staff have shown us.

St. Michael School 4

Posted May 27, 2010
My children received a wondeful traditional Catholic Education at St. Michael's. The presence if the IHM Sisters adds to the excellent teaching staff. I highly recommend this school!

St. Michael School