Bad
Good

Camelot is one of the best hidden gems in Fairfax. It has a very active PTA, the community is strong and supportive. The teachers are excellent and the leadership is visionary. They are the first school to have Maker's Space at an Elementary school level and through the support of the PTA and numerous local businesses, this is offered free to Camelot students. My child attends this school and I find it amazing and blessed to be in such a great neighborhood and school!

This is a great school, my son is going in this school for grade 2 and is very happy about this school. The principal and teachers are great however I still see a room to improve the communication from teachers to parents.

Camelot is a wonderful school. As parents we are very much satisfied with our daughter's progress. We are very much Thankful to all her teachers especially Mrs. Mcclain who is her GT teacher

Camelot is a wonderful school! I love the diverse, tight knit community and the fact the every teacher knows my children whether they have had them for students or not. Class sizes are small, teachers are dedicated, strong school spirit, and the AAP program (including Local Level IV services) is wonderful. I had the option to send my child to an AAP center, but chose to keep him with Camelot's local level IV AAP program. Will absolutely do the same with my younger one.

We are so pleased with Camelot. It has such a warm, family-like environment. Our child is in kindergarten & her teacher is amazing. He has high expectations for the students and we are very pleased with the progress our kindergartener is making.

Camelot is a great school with a big sense of community. You feel like home with Camelot!!! :)

Camelot has some good programs, and its class sizes are great. But there are not enough parents who do anything for the PTA or the school. The same small group of parents do everything. Other nearby schools have big PTAs, more activities, and more field trips for the kids.

This school embraces the students and parents. The classes are unbelievably small and there are numerous resource teachers which are there to help the students. A student cannot fall through the cracks since there is so much support for GT, ESOL, and LD learners alike. The Principal is fabulous in supporting the school and is the driving force behind Camelot's development and expansion over the past 4 years. Camelot started a GT Center program for 3rd grade this year and plans to add another grade each year until students in 3-6 grade are served. The GT teacher this year is amazing and will undoubtedly be Fairfax County Teacher of the year at some point. There are many before and after school programs as well including science, foreign language, clubs for crafts, games, and step dancing to name a few. Our school participates in the Geography Bee

My daughter attended Camelot and is now in 7th grade. The school has an excellent community and the faculty is top notch. My daughter was in the advanced/compacted math classes and was always encouraged by her teachers. When there was an issue, Ms. Mackin took the time to listen and to help. My daughter loved the after school clubs and the Harry Potter Club Lunch Club. As for parent involvement, while it may have been the same group of people getting involved, it was a larger group who was involved that I have seen at other feeder schools to our middle school.

Last modified Camelot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.