Annandale, VA
Students enrolled: 1,104

Posted August 15, 2015
I'm a former student and I have to say this was a great school and its got even better over the years that I have lived here. I will always believe this if it weren't for the great teachers of the school I wouldn't have made it through. Even the Guidance counselors are the best they listen with an open heart.

Posted March 03, 2012
Poe Middle School is the best!!! I am currently in 8th grade right now. This school is so unique in its own ways. The teachers,students, and staff are beyond great and fun(:

Poe Middle School

Posted May 06, 2010
I am actually was the class of 08-09 and I went all three years to Poe I miss Poe so much all my three years I had alot of fun and some of the teachers are extremly nice..they do push you to do your work and they expect your effort to do your work. I am attending Annandale High scool and if I was to make time go backwards I would, Class of 08-09

Posted September 07, 2009
Poe is the best and i wish everyone could have went to poe to see how wonderful it is

Posted May 21, 2009
Poe is awesome!!! i a in the 6th grade!!! the teachers are very fun and educational to be with!!! i have already learned alot fro poe!!!

Posted March 01, 2009
this is an exceptional school. the staff are very well educated and professional. they care about the students a 100 percent. they are always attentive and supportive towards the students and are available to answer any concerns or questions we as parents may have.

Posted February 13, 2009
This school is the best!!!!! The student who posted a comment a little below is a very negative student. All the teachers are helpful and supportive and there are always administrators in the hallways to see what is going on. The counselers are very supportive too! You can go to them for anything! Some of the teachers even come and eat lunch with the students too. The principal is also a very nice person because she always seems to be in a happy mood. Over all I give this school an outstanding rating!!!!!

Posted December 01, 2008
this school is awesome because it helps the students learn better in different ways!!!!!!

Poe Middle School 2

Posted October 08, 2008
I'm in my 3rd year here, I would just like to say that the teachers are always unaware of things, and always losing students work and just being unfair, and the other students here are pathetic. Harsh bullying; not usually fighting, but there is so much cursing and profanity, and I've seen 8th graders here reduced to tears because of other students. Overall, this school is terrible, and I can't wait to get to highschool!

Posted August 10, 2008
Poe is an extraordinary school! The teachers, prinicpal and other staff go out of their way to ensure each child can succeed academically and socially. There are numeous extracurricular opportunities. Communication between teachers and parents is the best I've ever experienced! Problems and issues are handled effectively and quickly. Perhaps the best indicator is that the kids themselves will tell you the school is excellent, and the happy faces pouring out the doors at 3:15 show it! Diversity is celebrated. Academics are emphasized. Community service is emphasized, and the adults set the example. Our family are extremely happy with Poe!

Poe Middle School
7000 Cindy Ln, Annandale, VA  22003
Last modified Poe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top