Arlington, VA

Posted September 16, 2009
Fantastic teachers, fantastic principal, fantastic PTA

Barcroft Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2008
This is a great school. The teachers and staff couldn't do a better job of teaching and really putting the needs of the children first.

Barcroft Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2008
I worked at Barcroft for several years and only left to become a stay @ home mom. To this day having gone through many principals in my daughter's 6 years of formal education, I have never come across a principal so dedicated with such a natural ability to show children and parents as I have here with MHG. The teachers when I was part of Barcroft, were excellent role models with a true desire for children to succeed. This is an awesome school, with many great leaders. I am proud to say I worked at such an excellent school.

Posted August 16, 2007
Barcroft is a great school. I'm kind of shocked by the low rating here. The teachers and staff are all amazing. Barcroft is an intimate school and it does have a diverse population with many immigrant kids just learning english, which may be the reason for some lower than expected test scores. But the kids at Barcroft learn and excel.

Posted September 26, 2006
My daughter attends here. She's 8 years old. This is her 2nd year. We are very pleased with her teachers and the work she's doing. She's in 3rd grade but reading at a 4th grade level. She's a leader in her class and is loved by her classmates. The children all get along. They are helpful to one another and I believe that it is taught and maintained by the teachers there. She goes all year round - and it's been a very positive experience. She learns quickly and it sticks. I thank the Teachers and especially the principal. My child has to us an inhaler. On occassion she needs it. The nurses know the children by name and are always helpful and encouraging. We love Barcroft and you will too!

Posted November 04, 2003
Barcroft Elementary school is #1! Barcroft has wonderful teachers and a wonderful principal! Barcroft will always be #1 in my book.

Barcroft Elementary School
625 S Wakefield St, Arlington, VA  22204
Last modified Barcroft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barcroft Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top