Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Very open communication with the teaching staff to parents through family events, school diversity celebrations, and social media.

My daughter goes here and loves it. The school is highly diverse, but the principal, assistant principal and the teachers make it truly all about the kids and go the extra mile to make it a caring school community. This is a great school!

They have a new assistant principal that is rather rude to the children, We are a middle class, minority family I have never felt so discriminated by someone that is supposed to be the one assist you with the issues, questions, etc at the school. I am here still because I cannot afford to sell my house and move at this time but, I have to deal with the lack of professionalism until my son is ready to move to middle school. I wish the principal would pay more attention on how her assistant speaks to children, and to some of us minorities.

I was not so impress when I came to sign up my daughter for this school in August. The principal was standing the room, did not introduce herself but busy talking to one of the staffs about how broken/impersonal APS guidelines toward teachers. I feel so helpless since I just bough a house in school assigned district. My child has been in this school for more than 1 month now, she went home last week with an in class science work written in Spanish. I understand the school has 67% Latino, but my child is not at all Latino and she is here to learn everything in English except her spanish class. I have nothing against Latino, but for the best interest of my child, I will have to move again next year.

We love Carlin Springs Elementary! My two children transferred in during the middle of the school year and we were all welcomed with open arms. There is a very diverse culture here and children learn something new everyday. The principal and assistant principal are fabulous about keeping the parents well informed with events around the school. We are about to begin our 4th year at Carlin Springs Elementary, have not yet met a staff member that our family didn't absolutly love. Highly recommended school by this military family!!!!

The welcoming environment, the openess to the community, the diversity of its student body,the immagination in its program - it is a school where clearly students and families are joyfully received.

One of the best schools in the area, Great Principal and staff who are very much dedicated. Scores are higher year after year.

I taught summer school here for the summers of 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. My time there was great. I plan to return to teach again. The climate of the school just screams pure education. It's such a wonderful place to be in the world. The administration is so helpful and supportive and friendly. Thanks Mr. Ley.

Carlin Springs has dedicated, talented teachers and an outstanding principal. The atmoshere in the school is great for kids to learn and enjoy school. The after-school programs offer a broad range of programs for students and the kids really seem to enjoy them.

Last modified Carlin Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.