Bad
Good

Farmwell has multiple opportunities for students, both during and after school. The principal, Mrs. Loya, is involved and an excellent role model. In the three years that my son has attended, we've only had one sub-par teacher. The rest have been good to awesome! The programs for advanced students are very strong. The language and music offerings are also good.

Recent reviewers of this school must be crazy. I have two daughters in FSMS and we've had zero problems. Teachers are great and the staff is efficient. The school is clean and organized. My children are very happy with the structure and teachers at their school. The schools policy on bullying are fantastic and my children feel safe. The extra-curricular activities though underfunded in recent years are fantastic. I strongly feel that parents and students get out of their school what they put into it.

This school is terrible. It is poor, and needs many upgrades. The lockers are about 19 years old and sometimes do not open. There is a lot of vulgar language used in this school by the students. They have a decent lunch selection and fair prices but overall not a great school.

From when my child started at farmwell we have had many bad encounters. My child's counselor has called a child a dirty word and doesn't accept requests from parents when they ask to change a course to a higher one. I asked at the beginning of the summer to change my child's class to be the higher one then they put them in a combined one still thinking they were in a lower which made my child upset For that requires a schedule change to fix it when they should have gotten it right the first time. the principal doesn't accept wishes either. FSMS is a horrible school and I do not recommend it.

Farmwell is full of great teachers. but you Pay for the privilege of living in cASH BURN and Loundon County. We love it here .. Looking forward to Stone Bridge HS.

My son goes to Farmwell and we love this school. Overall the teachers are great teachers and motivate the kids. My son got all the opportunities I could think about, teachers encouraged him in all his classes. I was especially pleased with the ESL classes and that he did improve his english every day and could go to mainstream classes after a short time. I dont remember him being frustrated of school or not willing to go. He loves nearly all of his teachers and they are always available if you need to talk with them.

This school doesn't seem to be able to help children with disabilities (autism, food allergies, learning disabilities etc). I am disappointed with the lack of knowledge and effort the administration in this school has put forth. The only reason I give this school 2 stars and not 1 is because I've come across only a handful of very good teachers. It's unfortunate that they don't have the support of the administration within the school.

My kids love this school and it is no problem getting them to go to school everyday. The staff is awesome and my kids love them too!

The teachers and staff are wonderful at FSMS, and they are always available to help their students. You can tell that they love what they are doing. They make learning fun, and my son enjoys going to school each day.

Last modified Farmwell Station Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.