Bad
Good

Posted May 22, 2014
Recent reviewers of this school must be crazy. I have two daughters in FSMS and we've had zero problems. Teachers are great and the staff is efficient. The school is clean and organized. My children are very happy with the structure and teachers at their school. The schools policy on bullying are fantastic and my children feel safe. The extra-curricular activities though underfunded in recent years are fantastic. I strongly feel that parents and students get out of their school what they put into it.

Farmwell Station Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2014
This school is terrible. It is poor, and needs many upgrades. The lockers are about 19 years old and sometimes do not open. There is a lot of vulgar language used in this school by the students. They have a decent lunch selection and fair prices but overall not a great school.

Farmwell Station Middle School 1

Posted August 24, 2013
From when my child started at farmwell we have had many bad encounters. My child's counselor has called a child a dirty word and doesn't accept requests from parents when they ask to change a course to a higher one. I asked at the beginning of the summer to change my child's class to be the higher one then they put them in a combined one still thinking they were in a lower which made my child upset For that requires a schedule change to fix it when they should have gotten it right the first time. the principal doesn't accept wishes either. FSMS is a horrible school and I do not recommend it.

Farmwell Station Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2013
Farmwell is full of great teachers. but you Pay for the privilege of living in cASH BURN and Loundon County. We love it here .. Looking forward to Stone Bridge HS.

Posted May 11, 2010
My son goes to Farmwell and we love this school. Overall the teachers are great teachers and motivate the kids. My son got all the opportunities I could think about, teachers encouraged him in all his classes. I was especially pleased with the ESL classes and that he did improve his english every day and could go to mainstream classes after a short time. I dont remember him being frustrated of school or not willing to go. He loves nearly all of his teachers and they are always available if you need to talk with them.

Farmwell Station Middle School 2

Posted April 18, 2010
This school doesn't seem to be able to help children with disabilities (autism, food allergies, learning disabilities etc). I am disappointed with the lack of knowledge and effort the administration in this school has put forth. The only reason I give this school 2 stars and not 1 is because I've come across only a handful of very good teachers. It's unfortunate that they don't have the support of the administration within the school.

Posted October 20, 2009
My kids love this school and it is no problem getting them to go to school everyday. The staff is awesome and my kids love them too!

Posted October 20, 2009
The teachers and staff are wonderful at FSMS, and they are always available to help their students. You can tell that they love what they are doing. They make learning fun, and my son enjoys going to school each day.

Posted April 30, 2006
Farmwell Middle school is a very good school. I couldnt be happier, there isnt any bullying,gangs, etc. The teachers seem to really care about the progress of their students. I love the school and look forword to each day there.

Posted February 24, 2006
I have two children at Farmwell, and they couldn't be happier. Cliques don't seem to be a major issue at this school. Academically, the courses are stringent, and a fine selection is offered. The teachers and counselors are outstanding. The teachers seem to really care about the students' progress. I often receive emails about how my kids are doing. The counselors, too, have been extremely helpful. I would recommend this school highly.

44281 Gloucester Pkwy, Ashburn, VA  20147
Last modified Farmwell Station Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farmwell Station Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top