Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I agree with the previous reviewer. The percentage of "not-great teachers" is clearly growing. The good old days are gone.

Sander's Corner is a great school with wonderful staff. The class sizes are good, the PTA is active and has many great events.

Leadership has fallen off significantly. The percentage of not-great teachers is growing. I've had two kids there and new principal does not seem to have a good handle on how terrible some of the teachers are. Not recommended.

Our first 2 years at Sander's Corner has been absolutely wonderful. The staff is excellent, the class sizes are good, the PTA is active and they have great events for our kids to attend. I couldn't be happier.

Sanders Corner is fantastic. We have two kids there and couldn't be happier! Communication between school and parents is great, looking forward to a couple more years here. ES - Ashburn, VA

This is the best school that I could have wanted for my son. We moved to the area when my son was in grade 2, now he is in grade 4 and thoroughly enjoys his teachers and school environment. I volunteered throughout his grade 2, teachers were amazing and never made me feel unwanted.

Sanders Corner is a great school. We have been at the school for two years and have nothing but positive things to say about it. Our children are now in First and Second grade, The Principal really sets a positive leadership tone and is extremely visible and accesible to the students and parents. I am impressed that she knows each of my childrens' names in a school with over 600 students. Our class sizes this year are under 20/class which is much better than our old school in Loudoun county. Also, one of our children has an IEP and the Special Education staff/resources are top notch. So glad we moved into this School area!

My daughter started kindergarten last year. In just one year of kinder she has improved a lot. Her reading , vocabulary and Maths skills are par to Grade 1 students. Miss Brockway is a dedicated and loving teacher and she has helped a lot in grooming my daugther.

We are moving to this school district so can anyone tells me the timings of the school. And the kindergarten is full day or half day? Thanks

Contrary to the May 15: Parents' involvement at school is good. But as a parent, we have to learn how to let go and let the school take care of our kids. Teachers will know when is a good time to volunteer at school. Just relax and leave all these duties to the teachers. For the SOL's preparation, I feel that school try to do their best to help the students to do the test. We don't want to see the kids are panic when the SOL test is coming around the corner.

Last modified Sanders Corner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.