Posted November 23, 2014
It's a great school, my son is in 1st grade, he likes to go to school, likes the teacher and class activities and he is improving in all aspects. Like the extra curricular activities conducted in school

Posted August 28, 2014
I have been involved with DTES for 2 years, going into the 3rd year now. I'm impressed with the quality of education offered! The staff is amazing and friendly! I can't wait util all 4 of my children are in school we are a very proud DTES family! The PTA here is amazing. They are very involved and host a lot of events throughout the year. The PTA raised enough money to buy iPads last year!! While there are complaints and concerns of bullying, I haven't witnessed any serious issues and the issues that have come up are dealt with accordingly!

Dominion Trail Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
Everything in the school is great and the teachers are friendly but I DO NOT RECOMMEND this school to ANYONE because they don't focus on your subjects and when you go ask them what they missed, they don't answer you. there are lots of BULLY in school and they bother you and make fun of you.

Posted February 19, 2014
Dominion Trial is a wonderful school with a supportive environment for kids with special needs and those in regular classroom. The leadership recently changed this year and the morale is wonderful. Teachers are innovative and support kids in learning and meeting goals. There is a very active PTA organization and various after-school enrichment programs that enhance what is taught in the classroom! I couldn't;t ask for a more committed dedicated staff. The school is located in Ashburn Village and is a must for anyone relocating to Northern Virginia.....

Posted December 03, 2012
I have had three children attend this school and couldn't be happier. My older daughter has an IEP for learning disabilities and was accomadated very well. My youngest son has severe physical disabilities and has been well accepted and had many accomadations put in place for him. Administrators are excellent, teachers are wonderful too. Loudoun County has many services and programs in place. Parents are exetremely active and involved. No safety issues whatsoever, excellent community that has tons of amenties including one of the only indoor pools in the area. I would recommmend this school without hesitation...

Dominion Trail Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
It was a wonderful school for both of my children.

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted November 03, 2009
My son attended 2nd grade to 5th grade in this school. He loved it, and he made very good friends, as it is a friendly environment for every kid. Many kids from this school attend Gifted and Talented program one day a week. Teachers take care of the lessons missed, and provide the students with material for the missed classes.

Dominion Trail Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2008

Dominion Trail Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2008
I have been associated with Dominion Trail since 2004 when my son entered the 1st grade. Currently I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader enrolled. Overall we have been very pleased with the school. My children are thriving, happy and safe in this school environment. DTES has a very tight knit and community oriented group of parents, teachers and staff who jump in to help and support each other. It has been a great elementary school experience for my children and I. There have been ups and downs here and there, but overall I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Dominion Trail Elementary School
44045 Bruceton Mills Circlecle, Ashburn, VA  20147
Last modified Dominion Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dominion Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top