K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teachers and curriculum are superb, but school leadership is unresponsive and overly authoritative to the parent community. I am a full time working mom and cannot spend much time at the school, however, on the three occasions I have reached out to the principal the responses were less than remarkable -- one tepid response and two non-responses. In addition to the Catholic education, one of most important reasons we choose private over public school is so we can maintain an open dialogue with school leadership, and in that respect I've been extremely disappointed with STS.

STS is a warm, caring environment for children to learn and grow. We are in our second year at STS and couldn't be happier. Our child is doing very with her reading and math skills and has developed a love of both. The teachers are just wonderful, they truly care and are available to help. Family/Parent involvement is encouraged and as a result there is a strong community of families looking out for each other.

This is our first year at St. Theresa and we have found the school to be a thriving, vibrant school with high academic standards and excellent teachers. The faculty and staff embody the values and standards you would expect from a Catholic school and set high goals for the students. They model the behavior they expect to see in the students and do so with kindness and compassion. The facilities are up to date and the school is clean and bright. I have been consistently impressed with the school's leadership and parental involvement. If you haven't visited, I highly recommend it. This school is an oasis in the middle of busy NOVA where values are taught and faith is lived.

St. Theresa school is a loving school that has a high standard for children treating one another with respect. This wonderful school has enriched the lives of my children above and beyond what I imagined. The teachers are spiritually dedicated to their vocation and it shows. The academic foundation is excellent. I love this school!

My daughter is a graduate of St. Theresa School. She attended the school from first grade through eighth grade. She receive an excellent education that prepared her for high school and beyond. In addition, she has received a strong moral foundation and love of her faith. Thank you to the wonderful principal, teachers and pastor. Also, congratulations on the Blue Ribbon recognition.

My daughter started there in 1st grade last fall, and it has been a terrific experience for us. She loves the teachers and the staff, and I love the learning environment and the progress she has made. The after care is excellent, and there are a number of extra-curricular activities for kids (a few more for the younger set wouldn't hurt). Parents are required to help out in different ways, which is a plus for everyone. Bumps in the road? Just like anywhere. But they always seem to get addressed when brought to the attention of the people in charge. Gotta like that.

The Principal at St Theresa School is the worst I have ever seen! Her lack of involvement is unacceptable. She causes good vendors to leave the school never want to return. I will not be enrolling my children there next year. If you are reading this do your homework before enrolling into St Theresa School.

Excellent Teachers..They have all the knowledge to make your child do very well..I am in 7th grade and have been there for about as far back as I can remember..But the story is that the teachers, activities, music, education, tutoring (Teacher helping), and just about everything. The only thing I don't like is that they spent to much money on the church and not the schools food and books. Only like 3 of my 8 classes got new books this year. All the others are from like..2005 down. Still great school and I would recommend it to anyone!! Go Thunder!

This is our second year at St. Theresa. The school is a perfect match for my son. He loves the teachers and all of his specials. I love that the school is small and the teachers are accessible. I know that my son is challenged and gets the attention he deserves. I'm proud to send my son there!

Terrible school. Would not recommend it to my worst enemy. Teachers are paid far less than those in surrounding counties, and it shows. I am a Catholic, and after St. Theresa I am done with Catholic schools.

Last modified St Theresa School is a Private school that serves grades K-8