Posted April 28, 2014
Great school, Great teachers and staff. My son loves the school the teacher is always concern with each kid as they progress!

Posted April 09, 2014
Great school. Both my kids love the school and the teachers are excellent. My kids are performing very well in this school.

Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
We are very happy with the school although we only started 1 year ago. Compare from Maryland public and some private schools, RLC exceeded our expectations.

Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2013
Although the school is good, I am a bit depressed about the way students are handled during pickup at morning. There are no rules (K first etc) or anyone comes at anytime and stands anywhere in the queue. I am writing this because, my kid was pushed back from the queue and other kid went ahead. There was no student patrol. In fact friends of student partroling kids come after maybe 15 kids but go in bus with them before even all other kids who have come before them. I would strongly suggest to mentor Patrol to observe discipline during getting on the bus.

Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2013
Great school which does everything well. The teachers are great and hardworking. The only thing that takes away from this is lack of competitive activities and fun options.

Posted September 02, 2013
Love the school! Teachers are great and best school in loudoun county! My kids had a great time

Posted August 15, 2013
this school is the best nice teachers the teachers help you so much. and i can help out so much I love this school.

Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2013
The diversity in this school is non existent. The teacher my son had was horrible. She only had one method for teaching, which did not work for my child. They are very stereotypical and are quick to classify a child b4 offering different strategies. The overall curriculum is good and sound, as the avg teacher seems caring. The front desk is horrid, they never smile and act as if you are bothering them. I am moving just to get out of this school's district. Very sad as my intentions to moving to loudoun county was b/c of the better education for my child.

Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School 3

Posted May 15, 2013
I want to follow this school as it is the prospective school for my little one.

Posted August 28, 2012
This is my daughters 6th year at Rosa Lee Carter ES. She has enjoyed every minute at the school. She loved every teacher she got. She hates holidays because she can t go to school and has to stay home .She had 5 great years and I am sure she will have an excellent 6th year. I admire the principle, the teachers, and the staff members. They are all very caring about the kids. I am a little shocked by the negative comments by the parents. In my opinion the parent s are equally responsible in the education and development of their kids. Depending on the kids development/ability the kids will be placed in more challenging circle at school. I like the way the teachers make the curriculum enjoyable for the kids. They feel more like a play than a lesson.

Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School
43330 Loudoun Reserve Dr, Ashburn, VA  20148
Last modified Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.