Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This school is amazing. The parents are great. Mr. Knott is a great principal. He handles a very large elementary school very well and makes time to speak to parents and children about any concerns. I have head great experiences with all the teachers we have encountered as well.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Mr. Knott really allows the teacher to set the homework for the classes which has been very effective in my eyes.

Mr. Knott principal, is the best thing this school has. He is awesome, very responsive, very nice. Office staffs are ok if not great. Not a warm friendly bunch, or selectively friendly I guess. May be its just this year, but it seems my child is not enjoying learning process and teacher's communication style. This class lacks soul. Most of teacher's time goes away in disciplining the challenging hyperactive overreactive kids. It must be really hard on her. Just an unfortunate year for us. There is a disconnected environment, not sure why. Relocated from Fairfax County, I have seen some good schools and teachers between two kids, so I know what I am talking about. The school ratings are so good that I didn't think this will be an issue, I hope and pray I don't regret changing school districts.

Excellent environment and very warm hearted teachers!! Transitioned from RLC and were worried but it was for better!! Go Colts!! - a Parent

Lucky to have my kid at cce. Best teachers and safest environment possible. Great leadership and school atmosphere. Cannot thank all involved enough. Go colts !!!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Teachers are kind, knowledgeable and work with the kids individually or take additional support to accomplish goals of the class room and a child, if needed.

Amount of homework: Agree

This year teacher Ms. Maria Allen considered kids having many activities after school , she is considerate to let kids produce homework on Friday , instead every day.

My child does not attend Creightons Corner Elementary, but I wish she did. We had the opportunity to attend a play at a local high school along with several other schools, including Creightons Corner. I was amazed a how thoughtful their children were and how positively the teachers interacted with the students. The principal was amazing! He commanded the room and the children were very responsive to his direction. I have always heard good things about this school, but today I saw it firsthand.

Transition to CCE from a Montessori school has been phenomenal! The teachers are great & the parents' passion & involvement is impressive. The level of education my daughter is receiving doesn't seem to be any less than that she received at Montessori. It is a great community.

Creightons is the third public school we've attended in Ashburn and it is by far the best. My children's classes are at capacity, but the level of communication from both school and teacher is significantly better than the other schools we attended. The administration is very visible and school sponsored events are heavily attended by parents and staff.

Last modified Creighton's Corner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.