Ashburn, VA
Students enrolled: 1,035

Posted April 24, 2015
My child does not attend Creightons Corner Elementary, but I wish she did. We had the opportunity to attend a play at a local high school along with several other schools, including Creightons Corner. I was amazed a how thoughtful their children were and how positively the teachers interacted with the students. The principal was amazing! He commanded the room and the children were very responsive to his direction. I have always heard good things about this school, but today I saw it firsthand.

Posted March 17, 2015
Transition to CCE from a Montessori school has been phenomenal! The teachers are great & the parents' passion & involvement is impressive. The level of education my daughter is receiving doesn't seem to be any less than that she received at Montessori. It is a great community.

Posted February 01, 2015
Creightons is the third public school we've attended in Ashburn and it is by far the best. My children's classes are at capacity, but the level of communication from both school and teacher is significantly better than the other schools we attended. The administration is very visible and school sponsored events are heavily attended by parents and staff.

Posted January 25, 2015
I have had two children in CCE for the past 3 1/2 years and I am very satisfied! The teachers really care about their kids

Posted September 04, 2014
In response to a previous poster, Creighton's Corner does an outstanding grade by grade in assessing students skill sets. We now have a 3rd Grader and Kindergartner and I'm so impressed with the assessment process and even more so by the small groups created to make sure no child slips through the cracks. Teacher involvement is high at the school as is parents involvement, hard to understand how a child could not succeed in this nurturing environment. We are very happy to have our children at Creighton's!

Posted September 04, 2014
We LOVE CCE! The leadership is fabulous - what a great environment since the new principal has been there!! The teachers are warm and friendly, the principal is involved and dedicated to the students and teachers. Parents are happy to volunteer and enjoy being involved in the school and its activities!! Cannot say enough good things about the entire staff at the school, from the principal, to the teachers, to the custodial staff!!

Posted September 03, 2014
I have been working at CC for years and would never want to work anyplace else! There is an amazing and supportive team of administrators, teachers, and specialists who work to help each & every child succeed. It's an environment filled with kind & caring students who have supportive and helpful parents. CC is truly my "second home"!!!

Posted September 02, 2014
creighton's corner elementary is a great school. Principle, Teachers and Parents are very involved. Great resources, nice and clean facility and wonderful new playground was added

Creighton's Corner Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
We were a Creighton Corner family for many years. In fact, my daughter was a "plank holder". However when my son struggled in both K and first grade, the teachers did very little to help him. Meeting after meeting I was told to have him memorize sight words. During winter break of his first grade year, we relocated. At Winter break, his reading level was tested at a 3.(low) At the end of the school year at his new public school, he tested at an 18 and he is much more successful. At Creighton, classes are overcrowded, quiet kids with small learning challenges are easily overlooked. Thank God we left.

Posted August 04, 2014
Creighton has now come full circle from several years ago. It is now a "community" with everyone working together towards education in a positive warm/nurturing environment. We moved to Loudon from Fairfax several years ago and have been more than thrilled with how the county makes smart/common sense decisions - Fairfax needs a real overhaul with the processes that they have in place.

Creighton's Corner Elementary School
23171 Minerva Dr, Ashburn, VA  20148
Last modified Creighton's Corner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creighton's Corner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top