Posted September 04, 2014
In response to a previous poster, Creighton's Corner does an outstanding grade by grade in assessing students skill sets. We now have a 3rd Grader and Kindergartner and I'm so impressed with the assessment process and even more so by the small groups created to make sure no child slips through the cracks. Teacher involvement is high at the school as is parents involvement, hard to understand how a child could not succeed in this nurturing environment. We are very happy to have our children at Creighton's!

Posted September 04, 2014
We LOVE CCE! The leadership is fabulous - what a great environment since the new principal has been there!! The teachers are warm and friendly, the principal is involved and dedicated to the students and teachers. Parents are happy to volunteer and enjoy being involved in the school and its activities!! Cannot say enough good things about the entire staff at the school, from the principal, to the teachers, to the custodial staff!!

Posted September 03, 2014
I have been working at CC for years and would never want to work anyplace else! There is an amazing and supportive team of administrators, teachers, and specialists who work to help each & every child succeed. It's an environment filled with kind & caring students who have supportive and helpful parents. CC is truly my "second home"!!!

Posted September 02, 2014
creighton's corner elementary is a great school. Principle, Teachers and Parents are very involved. Great resources, nice and clean facility and wonderful new playground was added

Creighton's Corner Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
We were a Creighton Corner family for many years. In fact, my daughter was a "plank holder". However when my son struggled in both K and first grade, the teachers did very little to help him. Meeting after meeting I was told to have him memorize sight words. During winter break of his first grade year, we relocated. At Winter break, his reading level was tested at a 3.(low) At the end of the school year at his new public school, he tested at an 18 and he is much more successful. At Creighton, classes are overcrowded, quiet kids with small learning challenges are easily overlooked. Thank God we left.

Posted August 04, 2014
Creighton has now come full circle from several years ago. It is now a "community" with everyone working together towards education in a positive warm/nurturing environment. We moved to Loudon from Fairfax several years ago and have been more than thrilled with how the county makes smart/common sense decisions - Fairfax needs a real overhaul with the processes that they have in place.

Posted July 04, 2014
My family is relocating from out of state and on a suggestion of a local professional, we stopped by the school to visit, only giving them less than an hour's notice-during SOLs no less. We were just taken back by how nice and friendly everyone was! We were greeted by the parent liaison who gave us a tour of the school. All of the kids were well behaved and looked happy to be there. Afterwards, the AP, P and Administrative intern sat down with us to learn a little bit about my children and talk about the school philosophies. They seemed so genuine and concerned about my children. Both of my kids have IEPs. Before we walked in the door, I worried that we could be disregarded - it was the complete opposite! I truly believe the culture of a school is governed by the attitudes of the administrators, and I could tell the moment we walked in the front office and were warmly greeted by office staff, that this is a gem of a school! Even as we walked the halls with the parent liaison, a resource room teacher saw us in the hallway, introduced herself, and gave us her business card and contact information. You can tell these teachers love coming to work everyday. Blown away!

Posted June 11, 2014
We have been here for two years now. After dabbling in private schools and having a very poor experience there , I can easily say every morning I feel blessed having a safe environment and happy place for my kids. I am so so so grateful for being part of this school. The teachers are so nice and so is the principal and vice principal. I think the children are getting good education and wholesome growth. Nothing more a parent can ask for. It is one of the rare times I can say I am 100% satisfied. There are constant updates about the children's progress and the teachers are accessible at all times. They even respond on weekends and evenings.

Posted May 06, 2014
CCE is the best so far i have seen. My kids went to 5 different elementary schools(between 2 of them) due to job situation and finally we ended up in CCE. I can say this is the best considering teacher quality, extra curricular activities. Principal is very involved and keeps kids and parents informed with what is going on continuously(You get an announcement call at least once or twice a week).

Posted April 28, 2014
Creighton's Corner Elementary is a wonderful place to work. Teachers, students, and staff work together to make CCE great. The PTA is one of the hardest working groups of people that a school could have to work for them They have researched resources to help up raise money and obtain resources we need. There are many parent volunteers who help wherever there is a need and the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. CCE is a great place to work.

Creighton's Corner Elementary School
23171 Minerva Dr, Ashburn, VA  20148
Last modified Creighton's Corner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creighton's Corner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top