Bedford, VA

Posted July 22, 2014
This school is amazing the teachers are very nice you can get along with the teachers the school is old and has a lot of history of it and there is a even older school right beside it my son enjoys it here and the school dress code is wonderful and they sell very healthy lunch here I give it 5 stars

Posted March 27, 2012
I have on numerous occasions asked the staff to help with my child's lack of organizational skills due to ADHD. They were all promises but did nothing. My child's grade was a full letter grade down from what it should've been because this lack of help and caring. We now have our home for sale just to get away from Bedford County Schools.

Posted January 04, 2012
Me and My Brother HATE this School Teachers weren't nice to us we were in the office every single day we were very good kids never ever got in trouble til they went there.

Posted October 25, 2009

Bedford Middle School 3

Posted August 10, 2009
I am going into 8th grade at the school. I like it, there's no real major problems except one teacher who does nothing with her class, you sit silently for an hour everyday reading a finance book, then on Fridays you take tests about the book. It is the dullest experience imaginable. A lot of kids don't like the vice principle, but honestly he's not that bad if you think about it. I like the school overall, but there needs to be more extracurricular activities besides sports, a few after school clubs couldn't hurt.

Bedford Middle School 0

Posted December 01, 2008
I think the staff is doing the best they can. The principal is great and most of the teachers are too. Yes there could be alot of improvements but that takes time and hard work. The staff are not the only ones who need to improve it is parents too. I am a parent and i know that not alot of parents get involved, but then they want to blame the staff. Well the parents need to help out and be supportive to techers can't be expected to do it on there own. Parents need to step up to the plate too and be responsible for there actions or lack of.All i am saying is we all need to work together for our children and there futures because unless your willing to help with the problems you should not say a word abuot the problems. we need everyone to help.

Posted November 28, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
One might think this school could get it together with a higher teacher to student ratio (12 students per teacher), but that's not the case. They've done such a poor job with my child with learning disabilities that we're looking to bail ship. Don't let the same fate happen to your child. Get away!

Posted November 26, 2007

Bedford Middle School 0

Posted July 27, 2007
I was a student at bedford middle school (I am about to go to liberty high)but I do know a lot about this school. It is an ok school, but besides sports, there are not any extraciricular activities or gifed education activities(tag)discipline is ok(not the greastest ad nt the worst), but overall the school is very dull and boring.At bedford middle you dont have a motive because there are no rewards avaiable.It is in the middle (finacially) of the 3 middle schools in the county.

Bedford Middle School
503 Longwood Ave, Bedford, VA  24523
Last modified Bedford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bedford Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top