Bad
Good

We love Johnson Williams Middle School! Our boys are learning by leaps and bounds. They are excited to go to school and have really great kids for friends. This is the most productive public school our family has ever been a part of. As an Ultra Running family, the track and cross country program at Johnson Williams is the BEST we have seen in terms of inspiring the boys to give a perfect effort and reach their potential. (Many other sports are done through the Parks and Rec. Program. That works for me!) I have only seen growth and improvement in my boys at this school.

Small school, small staff and small minds. My family is very disappointed with the quality of education that my child is receiving. Teachers do a great job presenting the material, but both Principals are lacking interpersonal skills. I am moving my children out of Clarke County Schools and fast!!

I think that it's great. My daughter is very smart, and they continue to challenge her daily. The teachers go above and beyond to ensure both parents and students are informed and doing well.

the lack of academic programs Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities Level of parent involvement is astonishing

Last modified Johnson-Williams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.