Berryville, VA

Posted May 04, 2015
We love Johnson Williams Middle School! Our boys are learning by leaps and bounds. They are excited to go to school and have really great kids for friends. This is the most productive public school our family has ever been a part of. As an Ultra Running family, the track and cross country program at Johnson Williams is the BEST we have seen in terms of inspiring the boys to give a perfect effort and reach their potential. (Many other sports are done through the Parks and Rec. Program. That works for me!) I have only seen growth and improvement in my boys at this school.

Johnson-Williams Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
Small school, small staff and small minds. My family is very disappointed with the quality of education that my child is receiving. Teachers do a great job presenting the material, but both Principals are lacking interpersonal skills. I am moving my children out of Clarke County Schools and fast!!

Johnson-Williams Middle School

Posted December 10, 2009
I think that it's great. My daughter is very smart, and they continue to challenge her daily. The teachers go above and beyond to ensure both parents and students are informed and doing well.

Johnson-Williams Middle School 1

Posted September 20, 2006
the lack of academic programs Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities Level of parent involvement is astonishing

Posted August 07, 2005
Johnson-Williams is a great learning experience for Clarke County children. The teachers go out of their way to make every child able to learn in a good enviroment.

Posted April 30, 2005
Our daughter is enjoying her middle school experience. Excellent teachers and great support provided for all students. Mrs. Lantz and Mrs. Christakos go above and beyond to ensure their students learn.

Posted February 04, 2005
Great school -from Mr. Robb and Mr. Ross right down to caring teachers. The teachers have gone out of their way to give our son a great education. We could not be more pleased.

Posted October 05, 2004
Great school from what I have observed so far. The new principal is very hands on and the faculty present alot of enthusiasm and are very attentive to detail. Great team environment in place. Teachers are very responsive to email and telephone calls in as far as returning them. Most importantly a caring perception is presented.

Johnson-Williams Middle School
200 Swan Ave, Berryville, VA  22611
Last modified Johnson-Williams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson-Williams Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top