Blacksburg, VA

Posted April 16, 2015
My child is a kindergartner at Price's Fork Elementary. I'm so impressed by how much he has learned and how quickly he has progressed. It is clear that his teacher genuinely cares about each and every child, and she strives to help each of them succeed. Another plus to this wonderful school, is that the building itself is brand new construction, which provides an ideal atmosphere for my son to attend school in.

Posted July 06, 2010
I have two children who attended Price's Fork Elementary and they LOVED it! The staff is wonderful, the teachers, principal and staff have a special care and compassion that I have not seen anywhere else. I was sad when my children graduated and I no longer attended PFES functions. Also, the school nurse, Nurse Kelly, is fabulous and takes so much time with the students she cares for. It's a small country school but that is what makes it special and unique - a wonderful caring environment for learning.

Posted April 19, 2010
Prices Fork Elementary is a small community school where the teachers care about the students. They welcome parental involvement and their size promotes safety as most of the personnel know the parents and families. The principal takes a personal interest in her children and has always responded quickly to emails and calls. Children are provided with an excellent curriculum and gain a strong sense of community through the school.

Posted December 14, 2006
principal, Dollie Cottrill sets a shining example of how a compassionate attitude can foster a great learning environment for the kids. My 2 students there enjoy school and feel very comfortable with the entire staff. Art and music programs are excellent.

Posted March 29, 2006
We have 2 children that attend PFE and 1 that will attend in the future. We are extremely pleased with the staff and 'community feel' of this school. Parents are always welcome and encouraged to drop by on a regular basis. We hope that there will be improvements made to the building as far as air-condtioned classrooms in the near future.

Posted April 07, 2005
This is a wonderful school. All of the teachers, principal, and staff are dedicated, professional, and genuinely care about the children. The school's mission seems to be to help every child succeed. I have also been so impressed by the arts curriculum. My children love attending Prices Fork.

Posted November 25, 2004
A hidden gem in Montgomery County. Excellent staff and a true community. Once you're here you don't want to leave!

Prices Fork Elementary School
4021 Prices Fork Rd, Blacksburg, VA  24060
Last modified Prices Fork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prices Fork Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top