Blue Ridge, VA

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is Colonial Elementary School. My great-granddaughter is a 3rd grade student there. She seems happy at school and with her teachers. She is a good student. I have seen their curriculum on line and have seen some of my great-granddaughters school work. It seems extremely well presented and able to teach the children to achieve high levels of learning. I am glad my "little girl" is going to this charter school

Posted May 13, 2010
Wonderful school! My granddaughter has had a great year.

Posted April 16, 2010
The staff is very caring and my daughter's teacher's make learning fun! There is a sense of community within the building:)

Posted April 16, 2010
Learning at Colonial is fun. The teachers and staff are wonderful!

Posted April 15, 2010
Great teachers and staff. Extremely helpful and care a great deal for the education and well being of the children.

Colonial Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2010
I went to this school as a child and I currently have two children attending. The building is well maintained and the staff is professional and very caring to the students.

Posted April 15, 2010
Teachers and staff are the BEST anyone could ever ask for!

Posted April 15, 2010
Because the staff care about the kids. They educate them far more than I was when we went there. The community at the school pull together when there is a need. Example deaths, and house fires, children in need.

Posted April 15, 2010
The teachers truly care about each and every student in the school!

Posted April 15, 2010
The most caring and organized principal I have ever been associated with. That caring definitely filters down to the teachers and in return to the children. My son has never enjoyed school until attending Colonial Elementary

Colonial Elementary School
2941 Webster Rd, Blue Ridge, VA  24064
Last modified Colonial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonial Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top