Bristol, VA

Posted November 01, 2012
This is an excellent school with perfect people all around. I haven't seen a more professional yet warm and caring environment anywhere else. I am sure parents will be happy knowing their child is a part of this school. Just take a tour and you will start believing what I am saying here.

Posted November 02, 2009
Wonderful school. My child was bullied in public school and they really did nothing to protect him from it and his grades really suffered and he was very unhappy. everyday he was saying i don't want to go to school. ever since we moved him to st.annes he has done so much better. its a wonderful school that gives the children a safe learning environment with plenty of care and support for both parents and children. all of my children have been moved from public school to attend there. it was the best thing i ever done for my children. I love this school and so do my children. I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for alternative to public schools.

Posted September 25, 2009
St. Anne Catholic School is a small school environment with a big school feel, that offers a quality liberal arts education.

Posted September 02, 2009
St. Anne provides a great educational environment with a real sense of community. The students are challenged academically while also developing their spirituality.

Posted August 27, 2009
St. Anne's truly recognizes and develops the gifts of each child in a nurturing and academically challenging environment!

St Annes School 4

Posted July 20, 2004
I believe that St. Anne's School is remarkable and it is wonderful to find a school for my children where emphasis is placed upon educating him as a whole person. The values and life lessons that my children have learned at St. Anne's will follow them throughout their lives.

St Annes School