Posted April 24, 2014
I have two children attend BRES. I absolutely love it. The administration is very easy to deal with and very helpful. In particular, Mr. Baldwin, the assistant principal, is very helpful when navigating the IEP/504 process. Another commenter said the teachers weren't quite as good as they once were, but I disagree. We did lose a handful of great teachers, but the ones who stayed are wonderful! Of course, there are a few duds here and there, but you will find that anywhere. Overall an excellent school.

Posted February 22, 2013
I'm excited that Bristow Run is now part of the Global Schools Initiative. Only 3 schools in Prince William County were chosen for the program. My first grader is learning about the geography and culture of countries around the world, and she loves it! The principal and assistant principal are very caring and dedicated to the students and staff. Three of our kids have gone to Bristow Run, and we've been very happy with the wonderful teachers, the curriculum and level of academic challenge, communication with parents, and the leadership team. We also have enjoyed the great PTO activities. The school has always been terrific, but it's even better now that it's not overcrowded anymore, like it was until 2011.

Bristow Run Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2013
BRES is not quite what it used to be as many of the better teachers followed the previous principal to form a new school elsewhere in the county in 2011. All in all, it is still a good school. It is just not quite as good as it used to be.

Posted August 12, 2012
Fantastic school! Great teachers, fantastic Principal and Assistant Principal. Top notch programs along with wonderful volunteers, admin staff, etc. This is a very friendly school with outstanding staff at all levels. I could not ask for a better school for my kids!

Posted August 15, 2011
Truly one of the BEST. Teacher communication is wonderful, and Mrs. Werle takes the time to address parent concerns. Parent volunteers are extraordinary, and we couldn't be happier sending our kids here.

Posted September 17, 2010
The principal addresses individual concerns with amazing patience and understanding! Not mentioning his devotion in all the activities...

Posted March 09, 2010
This school is awesome. I moved to my house because of this school. They are warm and welcoming and the staff si caring and pro-active

Posted July 28, 2009

Bristow Run Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2009

Bristow Run Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2009
This is the friendliest school I have ever been involved with. The teachers are knowledgable and obviously doing what they love...teaching our children. I couldn't ask for any more for my kids!

Bristow Run Elementary School
8990 Worthington Dr, Bristow, VA  20136
Last modified Bristow Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bristow Run Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top