Posted May 07, 2014
Linton Hall School is a wonderful school that prepares students for high achievement in high school. The teachers are well-qualified and always have the best interest of the students at heart. My children are learning well and thriving at Linton Hall School! The school has a great curriculum and a beautiful community.

Linton Hall School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
Private School can get away with hiring many unqualified & unlicensed teachers, which is easily seen in the low standardized test scores. Great school for stay at home moms, you can literally stay at the school all day with no questions asked. Grades are assigned not for merit, but to placate the parents. Standardized scores say all. My daughter went from 99th percentile and then to 50% in one year due to an unqualified teacher. My complaints were ignored, and worst of all, my daughter was discriminated against due to my actions.

Posted October 31, 2013
I am an alumnus of Linton Hall and have so many great memories at this school. The education and values I recieved here have without a doubt made me who am I today. This school and community not only prepares you for high school, it also prepares you for college and beyond. The faculty and staff at Linton Hall truly care about each and every student. The school community is very loving and welcomes you back long after you have graduated 8th grade.

Posted October 30, 2013
Linton Hall School was 'home' to our family for 14 wonderful years. During this time our children were nurtured academically, socially, and spiritually. The Benedictine traditions, which are the basis for the love and compassion shown to all who pass through Linton Hall's doors, are a wonderful foundation in which to teach academics and life skills. My children left Linton Hall well prepared to excel in high school, and attend academically challenging colleges. Linton Hall is not just a particular teacher, class or program - it is the combined experience of all of these, which develop our children to go out and become successful adults.

Posted October 30, 2013
Great school. Both of my children will remain at LHS for the full 8 years. The teachers all have their best interests at heart.

Posted October 30, 2013
I attended Linton Hall School from K - 8 and can honestly say I was thoroughly prepared for high school. The academics at Linton Hall obviously surpass those of the local public schools, as I found the advanced freshman and sophomore classes to be easier than some classes I took at Linton Hall. I loved the personal attention afforded to the students due to the small class size, the sense of community, the involvement with the Sisters and their other ministries, and knowing that there was always someone there who i could turn to if I needed anything.

Posted October 30, 2013
Linton Hall School has been a wonderful experience for our children. It provides a small family atmosphere where there is no question that the learning process will not be disrupted by bullying, unruly children, etc. They celebrate the children striving for excellence, so that the children want to succeed in the classroom and in their activities and are not made to feel embarrassed by doing well. Additionally, having the sisters involved is a unique element to the school. It provides the children with another perspective of service by seeing the sisters minister to the children and to others in the community who need their help.

Posted October 30, 2013
I am a student at Linton Hall, and we have a great school community. Linton Hall has a supportive staff, and we are all a family. I play sports for the school, and the coaches are very friendly and have helped me become a better athlete and a better person.

Posted October 30, 2013
I have four children who attended and graduated from Linton Hall School. They all have very different personalities, but each of them thrived academically and socially in the nurturing environment of Linton Hall. Two have already graduated from high school and college with honors and are now doing well in the work force. The younger two are still in high school where they are at the top of their respective classes. They all have very fond memories of their years at Linton Hall and all of their teachers, some of which are still their "favorite". We as parents, as well as the children, have continued to stay involved with the community we spent so many years a part of. It is like "home" for us.

Posted October 30, 2013
Linton Hall is an excellent academic school for our kids - it is a place where the kids can learn without disruption. Many kids start high school a grade ahead in reading and math. The school is able to provide challenges to kids who need it in certain subjects while helping others who need support. There is a sense that learning and achievement is something to be celebrated. There are also plenty of options for extracurricular activities that take into account varied interests like athletics, art club, chess club, music, Fife and Drum, etc. Our child has really enjoyed the Fife and Drum corps. He has learned musical skills, performance skills, discipline, and patriotism. They perform at school functions, but they also perform at outside functions sometimes performing for our military veterans. I have been to many events for the Fife and Drum corps, and without fail, the kids are always complimented on their skill, their behavior and for their love of country. All of the students at Linton Hall are a wonderful reflection of the school.

Linton Hall School