Broadway, VA
Students enrolled: 1,013

Posted May 30, 2014
I love teaching at this school!!!!!!! It is a little Utopia in the middle of the prettiest valley ever!!!!!

Posted October 07, 2013
This such a community based school, my kids feel safe going here, and they don't ever leave unhappy going to school.

Broadway High School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
I love the sense of community and school pride BHS has. It's a great school to raise your kids in.

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007
This is the best school around. the kids going to this school are the best around.

Posted June 17, 2007
This school is great when we were looking at where to move to, the prime factor leading us to this area was the school. It's great, I love it, my sister loves it.... well, as much as you can love it having to go there and learn every day. The teachers, for the most part, are really cool and nice, and as for the students there aren't really cliques or anything so its great.

Posted August 08, 2005
When we first moved into the area we were supposed to be in the Turner Ashby school district. With a change in the school districts my children were moved to the Broadway schools instead. To begin with it upset us but now I believe it's the best thing that could have happened. The fine arts programs are FANTASTIC! The scholastic opportunities have been wonderful and have challenged my children who are both in the challenge program. The people in the school seem to be more accepting of all types of people and the friendships they have had are much better than what they were making in the Turner Ashby district.

Broadway High School 4

Posted July 22, 2005
- a former student

Posted October 28, 2004
Broadway is a wonderful school. I have been enrolled in a lot of different schools but Broadway is the best. You have a lot of one on one with the teachers. At my other high school the teachers acted like that didn't like there job but at BHS the teachers act so wonderful and they are just absolutly amazing.

Broadway High School
269 Gobbler Dr, Broadway, VA  22815
Last modified Broadway High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadway High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top