Bad
Good

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

our daughter had hearing issue when we started and they helped us in so many ways

Develops character: Strongly agree

each student learns public speaking music and art

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They use a tried an true method of teaching the children to be self sufficient and explore. they also teach areas that no other schools teach. We still use many of the methods we learned to help our son who is now in 2nd grade

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

the teachers provide feed back a few times a year as to what to work on with you children at home and over the breaks

Best program in the area. They offer so much more for the kids at a lower price than the other schools in the area. As for the negative review anyone who has actually gone to the school knows this is a fake review as Mulford does not serve food or snacks parents supply their own and they are done under strict guidelines of no unhealthy snacks or sugary drinks only healthy food and water. As for being out dates the program helps children become self starters and competent. They teach public speaking arts science and even cooking. They do not go with the next hyped program coming down the pipe. We have had out kids in their starting in 2010

The loving environment and small class size makes this school a treasure. Children learn how to work with peers and adults. They learn social skills and public speaking. The outdoor are is extremely spacious. Communication was great with the teachers and especially the office staff!

Mrs. Mulford's teaching experience is priceless. The school is run very well. The programs and methods are wonderful.

I was concerned about my child's first experience at school. We live in a very competitive area. I researched many schools and happened on Mulford School. I live close by and didn't even realize it was a school. I could not have asked for a better experience! The student teacher ratio is excellent. I was amazed at how much my child learned! My son never wanted to leave! The office communicated regularly with the parents. They send many newsletter home. They have wonderful programs that allow the child to show off to their parents. If I ever had a question or wanted to come in and talk with the teachers, director or office, I was accommodated immediately. I had contact with the teacher every day my child attended school. The playground is AMAZING! I was sad when we moved onto public school.

My 2 children have been through the Mulford School. We could not be happier with the school. The curriculum is highly structure, followed consistently by all teachers, creating a comfortable environment children know what to expect and what is expected of them. Much of the learning is accomplished through finger plays (poems recited with hand motion) and songs, tied into monthly themes and reinforced through art projects. My children came home reciting long finger plays, with great vocabulary and concepts. I was amazed! Songs learned during music time have become part of our family, coming back to us each season a we celebrate holidays. Children lead finger plays during listening time, and perform in Easter, Christmas, and end of year programs on stage. Both of my children became comfortable speaking in front of groups. The helping parent program allows a parent hands on experience on how the students learn day to day. Every day I had the opportunity to talk to my child s teacher when I picked them up. Mrs. Mulford, the director, puts her heart and soul into the school, you will never find someone that genuinely cares more about teaching children lessons needed to succeed in life.

The Mulford School has been a wonderful experience for my whole family. My three older children have attended the school and my youngest is presently enrolled. After finishing at the Mulford School, my children were at the year end benchmark for Kindergarten before they even started Kindergarten. The education, individual attention and loving atmosphere makes this a great school.

Last modified Mulford School & Day Camp is a Private school that serves grades PK-K