Posted April 15, 2014
Our children attended Deer Park from 2005 to 2011 and we absolutely loved the educational experience the school provided! The teachers are amazing and there is strong sense of community involvement. We are a military family that has moved on and we are still searching for a school as good as Deer Park was.

Posted March 22, 2014
We bought a house in the neighborhood over the Summer and have been nothing but impressed with Deer Park. When looking for a house I would check greatschools for the ratings, and while Deer Park never rated extremely high, I used 'word of mouth' as a bigger decision maker in this process. Talking with friends who had teacher friends at Deer Park and talking to neighbors of people in the school zone and past parents, I never heard a negative word spoke. We have been nothing but happy with our decision to send our kids here. We love Deer Park!

Deer Park Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2013
They don't welcome to subs. They consider your racial preferences. They treat you on basis your skin.:((

Posted September 10, 2012
My daughter Mary went to this school last year and this year we moved to the other side of road so she have to go to diffrent school. And my daughter liked all the teachers and staffs from the Deer Park. And last Saterday I just discoverd accidently that kindergarden teacher Ms. Erica Wyman how she is nice and great teacher she is!. Her personaity are exceptional and super generous. I am so sure and confident who ever attanding her class will be happy year!. We are going to miss Deer Park....

Posted May 10, 2010

Deer Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
Great learning envrionment for my children! Fairfax County Rocks!

Deer Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Its a great neighborhood school. I love that in the middle of Northern Virginia, there is a school that has such a neighborhood feel to it.

Posted February 03, 2010
I guess it's all a matter of comparison. We moved to VA two years ago from Las Vegas and have really been impressed with Deer Park School. We had our daughter in a good private school in NV for first and second grade and when we moved to VA she could barely read. They at first wanted to hold her back a year, but we insisted on third grade. The teachers have been wonderful and now our daughter is in 4th grade reading on grade level and exceeding at math. This is due in a large extent to the teachers at Deer Park.

Deer Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted June 20, 2008

Deer Park Elementary School
15109 Carlbern Dr, Centreville, VA  20120
Last modified Deer Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deer Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top