Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

CES has provided a wonderful, positive and supportive educational experience to both of my 2 children. The teachers and administrators are very devoted to the well-being of children, families and staff. We love the sense of community that has been created from the principal (Mr. Young) all the way down to the maintenance staff. What a great school!

Through 2 different school systems where we struggled to get my son the help he needs. I had to advocate like a lawyer and fight for his rights. Before the start of the school year I got not one but 3 different calls from the school to see how they could help. His teacher called me to schedule his IEP. At the IEP they focused there questions on my Sons response. At the end of the meeting I was handed his educational plan. No waiting, nothing questioned. Truly a breath of fresh air. Thank you CES for being AWESOME!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My son's teacher was very effective. She gave each parent her personal cell phone number and was always available to us. To me that is called going above and beyond!

Amount of homework: Disagree

I do feel there isn't enough homework. My son never brought home things to do. When asked, I was told they do it all at school and he just needed to read at home.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Honesty, integrity and fairness are words and actions I see in staff members which in turn is shown to the students by words and deeds.

My son has had a great experience at Centreville Elementary. He had a wonderful and caring teacher that made our experience great! I was so surprised at what he learned as a 1st grader there. I am looking forward to several more rewarding years!

I used to go to c.e.s and it sucked . The teachers would teach us poorly and they would get distracted easily , a lot of kids would fail their tests and assignments and they would do nothing about it . When I was in 6th grade my teacher would stop in the middle of her lesson and would just show us videos of her daughters doing cheerleading . I would search up the teachers and make sure they're good at their job .

My son has been attending CES for the past two years, and my daughter will begin kindergarten in the fall. I LOVE this school. I moved into this area because of the school system. Mrs. Manolares has been the most amazing teacher and person I have ever known. I'm an educator - I have a post-master's degree in education. I know that my children are in great hands at CES. They also promote parental and community involvement. This is an absolutely amazing school.

We have been very happy with this school and everyone I know has had nothing but positive things to say about it. This school promotes community involvement. Right before school starts your child's teacher personally comes to your house to introduce their self. No other school in the area does this! We feel lucky to have our child attend such a great school.

This school was my daughter's base school, before she transferred to another AAP based school. Although she enjoyed this school, she readily says to me that she likes her current school much more. I believe that this school has excellent parent involvement, but a poor leadership quality. Some of the teachers were quite impressive, but most nowadays hold a very weak and disrespectful rein on their students.

Last modified Centreville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.