Posted August 03, 2014
I think cub run is a great school! Shocked by the July 2014 poor rating. They go out of their way to help kids who need extra help, with summer programs for example. I love the kindergarten teachers this past year and the first grade teachers look great too. It would be nice if more parents helped out with PTA events but they do attend and it is lots of fun for the kids.

Cub Run Elementary School 1

Posted July 04, 2014
My kids have gone to this school for a total of 9 years between them. It is awful. The great teachers get scared away by the lack of support by the administration while the bad ones stay forever. The class sizes are too big. The art and music programs are practically non-existent unless you want your kids doing the same projects over and over and watching movies in music. If we could choose another school for our last child, or afford private school, we totally would.

Posted June 11, 2013
I couldn't be more pleased with the school. My kindergarten aged son loves going to Cub Run everyday and has excellent teachers who are absolutely dedicated to ensuring he does his best. Communication from teachers is first rate, they continually send home notes and are very responsive either via email or in person. My son has made excellent progress which I credit almost exclusively to the kind, caring professional teachers he has.

Posted January 25, 2013
This school is great. My daughter is in kindergartenand it is amaing how much she learned in just 4 months!!! The teachers are great and very helpful. It is a great environment to learn. I also like that it is smaller than some of the other gradeschools. We love Cub Run!!!

Cub Run Elementary School 1

Posted September 02, 2007

Cub Run Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2004

Cub Run Elementary School
5301 Sully Station Dr, Centreville, VA  20120
Last modified Cub Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cub Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top