Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My children have loved their time at Virginia Run. The staff is amazing, and the teachers, parents and entire community rally around the school to offer a great environment for the students. Cream of the crop school!!!

I have been very happy with the school and my children are loving it. We moved here a few years ago from California and the the school, teachers, staff and kids have been nothing but welcoming. Not to mention how much the school and county has to offer!!

I have been very pleased with the teachers that my chilren have had. They care a great deal about their students and my children are doing very well. There are so many activities for the kids to become involved with! They have made a lot of friends quickly since we moved to Virginia Run. I highly reccomend the school.

VRES is a wonderful school! I am so happy we moved to here and gave our children the wonderful opportunity to attend this school. The teachers and staff care so very much about every single child! I can't say enough kind words!

VRES is a GREAT school! VRES and the PTA are absolutely wonderful!The PTA is very active and are welcoming to new parents. There are always fun activities for my children to participate in. The teachers really CARE about the children and they make VRES the great school that it is! As a parent of two VRES students, I highly recommend this school!

Just switched and we are so happy! My kids are happy, learning so much. I love the community and school events as well.

Virginia Run has been a great elementary school for my kids (I have one that moved on to middle school and one still attending Virginia Run). First, I have to say that we are blessed with a very nice/newer facility than so many in the county. And, we have 2 great playgrounds (thanks to local supporters and the PTA). Our PTA that does a great job raising funds when needed! And the school fully prepares their students for middle school (my kids both have participated in the advanced math class which was great). We have encountered some wonderful teachers here; sure there have been a couple we didn't love, but they were fully competent and our children learned a lot. Finally, since all Fairfax County schools perform pretty much the same on standardized tests (when adjusted for demographics), we feel this school is set ahead of so many given that it has such a great staff, parent involvement, nice location in a neighborhood, and a really nice facility.

My family and I have a long history at Virginia Run. My oldest daughter went to Virginia Run in the late 90's and it was a good school the. I can't say much for the school now. I have a 9 yr old that attends school there now and I am NOT happy with all the changes. This fall I am pulling my child out of this school. It was also recomended by her Dr's that she change school. I've talked to several other parents who have taken there child out of that school and have done much better.

I LOVE Virginia Run Elementary School! We moved to the Virginia Run neighborhood when our children were in the 2nd and 3rd grades. The school administrators and teachers were so welcoming and our children quickly made friends. We had so many amazing teachers. Their dedication and love for teaching was amazing. Our children learned so much during their time at the school in comparison to our previous school in Pennsylvania. The school, neighborhood and community offer so many activities for the kids to become involved in that we are very busy (in a good way). The school has a very active PTA and groups for parents to become involved in. We have met so many of our neighbors through school activities and have made a great many friends ourselves. I highly recommend Virginia Run Elementary School.

My sons had a wonderful elementary school experience at Virginia Run. I loved having the school right in our neighborhood. The teachers at Va Run were all superior and we chose to move into the neighborhood based soley on the school and knowing they would eventually go to Westfield High School.

Last modified Virginia Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.