Chantilly, VA

Posted October 03, 2014
I currently have 2 children attending St. Timothy Catholic School and our 3rd will start next year. My daughter is in 2nd grade and my Son is in Pre-K. SInce my daughter was in Kindergarten, my family and I have always felt welcome and part of the community which is important to us since we are not originally from VA. My children have excelled not only in academics but socially and continue to grow religiously. The administration, office staff, teachers, and even the maintenance crew have always been courteous and helpful. STS is more like a family than someplace that just educates my children. I could not imagine my kids not being STS kids! Thank you St. Timothy for letting my family be a part of yours!

Posted September 23, 2014
We have had children at St. Timothy School for over 15 years. It is a second home for our family. Our overall experience with the school has been very positive. Our children have received a solid education, have met many friends from wonderful families, and have built a strong foundation in their faith. Over the years, we have watched the school grow to meet the ever-increasing needs of the students. In a world where technology is changing the educational landscape, St. Timothy is striving to address the individual needs of each student. The school has made large investments in technology to assist with this goal. Over the years, the school has also added many extracurricular activities to give students the opportunity to explore many areas of interest. While no school is perfect and there is always something that any given school can do better, St. Timothy has been a perfect fit for our family, academically, spiritually, and socially.

Posted September 21, 2014
We are very pleased with St. Timothy's. We had one child there K-8 and currently have a child in Middle School. The faculty is excellent and cares about the students. The principal and administration make improvements every year. We highly recommend it!

Posted September 19, 2014
My wife and I couldn't be any more happy with St. Timothy's....it is a fabulous school! We've had children go through every grade (Pre-school through 8th grade) and graduate and we have children currently enrolled. Not only have they received an exceptional education, but they've learned to know and love their faith. The teachers and staff are caring educators who take pride in their work. As someone who has been around the school a long time, I feel the school has never been stronger than it is currently! St. Tim's is thriving and its great to see that they continue to strive for improvement every year. I believe STS is the best investment I can make in my children in educating them academically and morally and helping them to become a person of faith and strong character. My children are thriving at St. Timothy's thanks to the teachers, administration, and all the great STS families.....it truly is a close community.

Posted September 19, 2014
St. Timothy Catholic School has been the best investment in our children's academic success we could have made. We have been parents at St. Tim's for over 11 years and our children have experienced every grade, Pre-K-8 including an alumnus who was well prepared for a challenging high school curriculum. From Administration and staff, to teachers, we are extremely impressed with the care that has been given to our children. The academic excellence St. Tim's strives for is evident when you see the success of the graduates. It is also evident with the individualized attention students receive throughout the grades. Take a walk around the school on any given day and see how engaged both students and teachers are in the learning process. Of course, all this learning is rooted in faith formation and Catholic identity. Students help one another and are welcoming to new families. In addition to technology advancements and individualized curriculums throughout the grades, most especially noticeable in the Middle School with various class levels for Math, STS initiated a Family Ambassador program to be of assistance with our new families. STS keeps growing and there are many reasons why!

Posted September 19, 2014
Extremely impressed with St Timothy. Last year our twins attended the 2 day preschool program. The teacher was phenomenal; on a scale from 1-10 I would rate her 15! I couldn t believe the individualized attention we received; she always took the time to email us and let us know how the twins were. Also the use of the class blackboard system allows parents to see the lessons, songs, prayers enabling us to reinforce lessons at home. The preschool director does a fantastic job of engaging parents with monthly coffees; parents get to know each other and ask questions as well as provide feedback. This year our twins are attending the full day Pre-K4 program and I continue to be amazed with their progress and learning. They love going every day and as parents we consider that a huge success and a testament to what a wonderful program they are running. At this age, we wanted our children to go somewhere where they are nurtured, well cared for, safe and develop a love of learning; they have that and more at St Timothy s.

Posted September 18, 2014
Exceptional School! I have had children at St.Timothy school for 10 years and there has never been a better time to be a student here than now. The administrative staff and teachers have done a lot of work over the past three years to provide so many opportunities for our children. Opportunities for quality education with differentiated learning, advanced placement, technology based learning and tutoring services. Opportunities for personal growth with the many, many clubs and activities. And most importantly, opportunities to grow in faith and virtue. I'm so happy my children are in a loving and safe environment where they can talk about God and celebrate Christmas for the real reason, where the teachers and staff really care about the students and where the students care about each other. Thank you, St Tims, for providing these opportunities! I firmly believe that what you put in is what you get out....your hard work is making a great school with great kids! Keep it up!

Posted September 18, 2014
We are beyond pleased with the quality of education our son is receiving at Saint Timothy Catholic School. The teachers and administrative staff are friendly and involved. They encourage parents to be the primary educators of their children, especially regarding Faith formation, which is an idea I subscribe to 100%. I worry about what would happen to a child's faith when they go to a school where even the mentioning of Our Lord's name is forbidden. Sending him to STS, he is being raised as a citizen of the world, strong in faith and character. That is important to me.

Posted September 18, 2014
Our daughter has been at St. Tim's for 7 years. One of the things that attracted us to St. Tim's was the multitude of academic offerings(basics plus music, art, pe, resource), solid test scores, and warm welcoming environment that promotes a strong sense of Catholic community. It seems each year gets better and better. More initiatives are being rolled out with individualized instruction in mind. This has been helpful at the middle school level where students have varying abilities in Math and Language Arts. My daughter loves St. Tim's and we can honestly say that the teachers are superb and care for the students. There is low teacher turnover which makes us feel there is strong morale and love for the school. As my daughter prepares for high school next year I can honestly say St. Tim's has prepared her well for the next step in her education. I recommend St. Tim's without reservation!!!

Posted September 18, 2014
There is no place I d rather send my children! I have a 2nd grader and a younger one who ve been here since preK. While our Catholic Identity is what draws many, our academics are equally extraordinary. My 2nd grader reads above grade level; due to fostered love of reading/methods of enrichment. STS has grown with new science labs, advanced academics, and instructional technology. The focus on our Catholic roots helps kids grow in faith, morals, and charity. I ve never met educators with such compassion/respect for their students. They go beyond what s expected to ensure students receive the best education. They provide individualized instruction to challenge each student. You will find a mixture of veteran teachers /new teachers (also 6 alumni). At STS, the mission to spread God s word and His love is lived out not only in word but in action. I encourage you to come and visit the school. Let the community speak for itself. The teachers are nurturing and the environment is highly conducive to learning. I am taken back how each year has been better than the last for my kids, and I am thankful. Thank you STS, for being more than top- notch, but a home away from home.

St Timothy Catholic School
13809 Poplar Tree Road, Chantilly, VA  20151
Last modified St Timothy Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Timothy Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top