Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Neutral

I feel bad for the administration. When I was there it seemed like they were being bullied by the teachers. Some of the administrators are really nice and caring while the others are mean and rude and are only there for a paycheck.

Develops character: Disagree

They try to but it never really gets into their heads.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers here do not care about the students period.

I used to work at this school and I have to say that if you are a person who embraces, promotes, lives, and celebrates multiculturalism and ethnic diversity then this is NOT your school. The majority of the teachers at this school are rude, unprofessional, and hate each other for stupid reasons. There is even a strong animosity the teachers have towards the students and the administration. Unless you're rich, suburban, stuck up, and cliquey do yourself a favor and stay away from this school.

I am a former Chantilly student and am now the parent of a Chantilly freshman. My years at Chantilly were good ones. I had wonderful teachers, a few are still there! Some of my former classmates are now teaching here. I received a great education that helped me when I continued on to college. I don't felt like I was ever ignored by teachers and I was an average student (graduated with a 3.0 GPA). I had many good friends who I am still close with to this day. I hope my daughter enjoys Chantilly as much as I did. So far, so good. :)

Chantilly is a great school. I moved to Virginia before my sophmore year, the teachers were great with helping me catch up on all of the things I would need to know. Also, the large majority of Chantilly High School is accepting of diversity. It is a great school academically, athletically, and socially.

Worst school ever. Academically, is it fine, but if your child is not white then watch out. This school has a huge racism problem, and the administration is extremely rude.

Chantilly HS is a great school for all their populations. They have an AP program that readies students for top colleges. Their general ed program is as good as many private schools and their special education program helps students with disabilities to succeed in the general education curriculum. The new prinicipal is a personable leader who is well liked by the student population. I feel very lucky to be able to send my child to this school.

Prepares you for college well with APs, I was able to get into a top 30 college and got 35 credits from AP testing. Great extracurriculars and I loved most of my teachers (exception being AP science classes...). Still go back and visit them every year. There is an opportunity for every kid here, from sports to drama to music. I also took classes in Chantilly Academy -- enjoyed meeting kids from other high schools.

This is a great school. Great athletics and academics. Wish that I went to Chantilly High School when I was a teenager.

Last modified Chantilly High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.