Bad
Good

I am a former Chantilly student and am now the parent of a Chantilly freshman. My years at Chantilly were good ones. I had wonderful teachers, a few are still there! Some of my former classmates are now teaching here. I received a great education that helped me when I continued on to college. I don't felt like I was ever ignored by teachers and I was an average student (graduated with a 3.0 GPA). I had many good friends who I am still close with to this day. I hope my daughter enjoys Chantilly as much as I did. So far, so good. :)

Chantilly is a great school. I moved to Virginia before my sophmore year, the teachers were great with helping me catch up on all of the things I would need to know. Also, the large majority of Chantilly High School is accepting of diversity. It is a great school academically, athletically, and socially.

Worst school ever. Academically, is it fine, but if your child is not white then watch out. This school has a huge racism problem, and the administration is extremely rude.

Chantilly HS is a great school for all their populations. They have an AP program that readies students for top colleges. Their general ed program is as good as many private schools and their special education program helps students with disabilities to succeed in the general education curriculum. The new prinicipal is a personable leader who is well liked by the student population. I feel very lucky to be able to send my child to this school.

Prepares you for college well with APs, I was able to get into a top 30 college and got 35 credits from AP testing. Great extracurriculars and I loved most of my teachers (exception being AP science classes...). Still go back and visit them every year. There is an opportunity for every kid here, from sports to drama to music. I also took classes in Chantilly Academy -- enjoyed meeting kids from other high schools.

This is a great school. Great athletics and academics. Wish that I went to Chantilly High School when I was a teenager.

Gret teaching staff, great athletic program and lots of advanced classes available.

FromAcademy classes to full selection of sports. There is something for everyone but let your voice be heard and you will be directed to your dreams

My son attended the Chantilly Center & I thought it was a very good program

I fell through the cracks at thi school, the teachers are for the most part to busy with the hundred or so other students that they have to take care of. If I hadnt transferred I would not be in College today.

Last modified Chantilly High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.