Posted October 16, 2014
Diverse, Caring, Warm, Friendly, Professional, Welcoming, Supportive...I can go on and on about Brookfield Elementary. I absolutely LOVE this school. The administration, teachers and staff go above and beyond to help the children. Brookfield has a wonderfully diverse community, which is celebrated. There are so many resources available to the children that you cannot find in other schools. My experience as a parent as been extremely positive. My children loves their school.

Posted October 02, 2014
I couldn't ask for a more welcoming, supportive environment for my kids. All the teachers and staff that I have encountered go above and beyond. They respond to all our questions and there are so many fun things to do for the kids and families every month.

Posted September 22, 2014
We love this school! The teachers and staff really care about the success of the students here. They are professional and are highy qualified to deal with all different types of students. It is a very diversely populated school, and there are many oportunities for parental involvement. The PTA plans a number of activities throughout the year and parents are welcome to volunteer in the class room. I can't speak any more highly of Brookfield elementary, it's a fantastic school!

Posted September 19, 2014
I am raising two citizens of the world, so it's no surprise that this school is our perfect fit. My two boys have lived in many countries and have attended world class schools. We, as parents, believe that this school has surpassed any standard we had for American standards. We have a son with dyslexia and the staff at this school has gone above and beyond the expectations we had for public school. We were open to the idea of our children attending private schools, we were more than willing to incur that expense if needed. This school has proven to be helpful, intuitive, and motivated to learn and accommodate a child with a specific learning difference. The staff are helpful, honest and supportive of all families regardless of their culture, economic status or family dynamic. We believe that this school prepares children to function as citizens in the real world, the world that has diversity and cultural enrichment.

Posted September 18, 2014
I have been exceptionally happy with this school. I have master's and doctoral degrees in education and am trained as an elementary school teacher. All three of my children attend school at Brookfield where we have had amazing teachers with an incredibly supportive administration. The PTA has done a great job supporting the learning environment by offering assemblies, after school activities, and family involvement opportunities. It is a warm and welcoming community.

Brookfield Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2014
I attended Brookfield as a kid, and I believe the teachers really prepared me for the next levels of education. I think that it can improve on the after school activities. Its kinda funny the bad reviews here all have many spelling mistakes.

Brookfield Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
We have loved our time at Brookfield this year. The peaceful diversity of the school has been inspiring. The SACC program helped make a rough transition easier for our very sensitive kindergartner. The guidance counselors and librarian have welcomed our little guy with open arms as well. His teacher has nourished a love of reading, math and science. She's also encouraged him to attempt difficult fine motor skills and inspired him to practice writing stories.

Brookfield Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2013
This is a very bad school, they don't care about the students, Principle is not the leader, administrations are very cold, they never great or say hello. Bullying is a big things, there are many kids saying a lot of bad words, My kids all the time complained how their foods are cold, and sometimes rotting. I'm looking to move in the future soon, because of that. I hope if who ever in charge of FCPS could pay attention to this school.

Brookfield Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2013
The principal is not the strong lieder, the administration doesn't work as a team, they are not really care about compassion and students success. Bullying is terrible, as a parent at Brookfield I got the worse experience over there, my son got ill Physical and emotional there, and not body care about. Teachers need a compliment. No teaching team, unable to correct and motivate students for success, this is very weak, something is wrong, may be demographics of this area, no parents involvement in the education of their kids. There is no pressure for the School administration to be very professional and really care about the education and supportive for students.

Posted February 17, 2011
Brookfield ES is a wonderful school. It celebrates its ethnic diversity and strives to meet the goals of every student. The staff and teachers are some the most friendly that I have ever encountered. The administration is committed to every child's success. Parents are very involved and it is a great community school.

Brookfield Elementary School
4200 Lees Corner Rd, Chantilly, VA  20151
Last modified Brookfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top