Chantilly, VA

Posted January 16, 2014
Over all great school.I'm not a popular person.But this school is great.A lot of dating so don't be surprised when your son your daughter has a closer friend.Make up (Mostly mascara ) is usually used. People say bad words mostly a lot. Very good education course. Best teachers and staff.Overall if you go to this school don't get in to the popular people.Just worry about school.BEST SCHOOL EVER.

Posted February 22, 2013
I am giving Franklin Middle School 5 stars because of the very high academic standards and expectations of the Principal, the teachers and mostly the students. My child is currently attending and her classes are challenging. The teachers keep the children interested and motivated. The student population for the 2013 8th grade class is EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE. Many of those students took the entrance exam for Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. Not all kids can keep up with the course load expectations, but that is the child's responsibility. Middle school is tough for students because many are still going through the growing years and trying to find their identity. There are many involved parents who volunteer for various activities...never a shortage of chaperones or teacher helpers. I highly recommend Franklin Middle School.

Franklin Middle School 1

Posted February 10, 2012
so bad mean teachers special edd dep. very bad my son attends rachel Carson because pupil placement HE loves it his sister with down syndrowm sat next to boxes for a month Franklin horrible school.

Franklin Middle School 2

Posted January 27, 2012
I would give Franklin 4 stars except for the math teachers. The ones we have dealt with are very rigid and don't adjust for children with different learning styles.

Franklin Middle School

Posted April 25, 2010
The staff, the programs offered, the after school activities!

Franklin Middle School 4

Posted March 30, 2010
I attend franklin and the teachers are just wonderful. But, the kids very disrespectful because one time they would not open the door for me and walked away looking at me and laughing. One of the things that concerns me is the language used constantly at the school. I come home tired of hearing cuss words all day and crude language. I will reccomend this school but its not the best.

Posted March 27, 2009
IIII personally think this school is fabulous!!!

Posted December 15, 2007
I'm surprised nobody has rated this school yet. It is absolutely amazing. The students are very well disciplined and respectful. The teachers are also amazing. I would recommend it to anyone any day!

Franklin Middle School 4

Posted May 23, 2006
Franklin Middle is a wonderful school. My son has attended a different school from 6-8 grade. He has never been happier. The school is competive and the students are high achievers. The activities are fun and educational. Great School.

Franklin Middle School
3300 Lees Corner Rd, Chantilly, VA  20151
Last modified Franklin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top