PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

When I sent my daughter to STAB, she was so happy and charming. But she got depressed and school dismissed her when she was sick. I hate STAB more than everything.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

When another girl blamed my daughter for half an hour in public spaces, no where she could get help

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

On the contrary, the school dismissed my daughter when she was sick

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

No opportunity for everyone, maybe some one has

Develops character: Strongly disagree

When my daughter came at grade 9, she was so happy and self-confident, but now, she is mental sick, because treated wrongly by dorm parents

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They made my daughter depressed because she was too disappointed to the teachers

Amount of homework: Disagree

Some teachers don't use veracross System at all

I went to STAB through middle school and hated it. The teachers were good, but you can get a wonderful education elsewhere without the attitude of the students, families, and administration. I lost so much confidence at STAB and have only recently gained it back. Do not send your child there. I repeat: Do Not Send Your Child There. Unless you want to see your kids' social skills and self-worth crumble before you.

I have been at STAB for 1 year, and I really want to leave! I hate the kids, they are all SUPER RICH SNOBS! they are so mean to me and have made me want to leave. I hate STAB!

This is more country club than school. The social pressures on both kids and parents are hard. Money, not character or achievement or effort, dictates social standing. There are the "in crowd" and the "rest" (and this applies to both parents and kids), and woe betide if you are not "in". The lip service paid to cultural diversity is just political correctness. There is a specific profile for kids (and parents) who succeed here, and anyone outside that feels a nagging sense of pressure to conform. The self-congratulatory atmosphere is distasteful. The facilities are beautiful, but there is a sense of entitlement here (in both the parents and the kids) that I think sets students up for difficulties later in life.

Last modified St Anne's-Belfield School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12