Charlottesville, VA

Walker Upper Elementary School 5

Posted October 18, 2012
I attended this school a few years ago and it was AMAZING! All of the teachers care about their students, and the teaching techniques are unique and easy to learn. I was so prepared for middle school and knew almost everything when I entered the 8th grade. The after school program is incredible as well, it gives you a chance to explore something you maybe thought you had to interest in, and it is very organized (which I liked) and really helped shape me. I transferred to Fairfax County and it is no where as good as this school. I really wish I could go back and attend this school again. :)

Walker Upper Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2011
My daughter entered Walker from a private school and we were amazed by the level of teaching, the academic caliber of the students, the range of diversity and how well it is managed. We love it.

Walker Upper Elementary School
1564 Dairy Road, Charlottesville, VA  22903
Last modified Walker Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walker Upper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top