Charlottesville, VA

Leslie H Walton Middle School 5

Posted March 02, 2012
I love this school so far amazing student body and staff! Its my first year and i love ths school! Its very safe and not to crowded so every student gets some one on one time. The principal so far is a wonderful lady!

Leslie H Walton Middle School 4

Posted February 25, 2012
Family oriented, love the school because it's not too big, so not crowded. So far I've met some great student's that go there, no problems that I am aware of. Met the Principal (wonderful lady), the staff I've met so far are great people.

Leslie H Walton Middle School
4217 Red Hill Road, Charlottesville, VA  22903
Last modified Leslie H Walton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leslie H Walton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top