Bad
Good

Wonderful & dedicated principal, teachers and staff. I feel confident in the education and life skills my kids are receiving.

I am a former Woodbrook student and I can easily say this was the best school I have ever attended. I spent grades K through 5 at this school and there was almost nothing I disliked about it. The teachers were almost always warm and inviting, and even though the school itself is small, the friendly kids definitely make up for it. The current principal is phenomenal as are several of the teachers. I created strong, lifelong friends at Woodbrook and I will remember my wonderful experience there for the rest of my life.

We've been absolutely thrilled with Woodbrook Elementary. Everyone from the Principal to the teachers to the Administrative staff seem to respect each other, respect the children, and have a common goal to foster a lifetime love of learning.

Outstanding School for it's Honesty and Foundation of Liberty, Justice and Freedom of Speech for all United States Citizens No Matter how Young. The entire County School Board is True to their Citizens.

An excellent school and the staff. I'm very please that my kids have the opportunity to go Woodbrook school !!!!! Thanks Woodbrok staff.

Woodbrook has truly exceeded my expectations! We have moved around a lot, so I am familiar with schools in many different parts of the country. Woodbrook is truly an exceptional learning environment. The teachers and administration are very dedicated and work extremely hard to help all students succeed. Perhaps what is most striking to me as a parent is how caring this school community is. The school staff is very committed to helping each child succeed socially as well as academically. Woodbrook is very diverse, and my child has grown so much from being in school with such a diverse community of learners.

Woodbrook is a diverse community that works together as a family. Teachers are positive and believe in achievement. The EDGE program for after-school is a wonderful addition. Principal Sterrett was one of 25 educators in the nation named a Milken educator and couldn't deserve it more. Show your Woodbrook PRIDE!

Last modified Woodbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.