Chatham, VA

Chatham High School 2

Posted February 20, 2013
While my children are not attending the school at this time, we are moving to the area. I called to talk to someone about the school and was met with a VERY unfriendly and unhelpful counselor who made me feel as though I was bothering him to answer a few questions. Not having a good feeling about moving to the area or having my children attend a school where those in charge have such bad manners or so little time to welcome a couple of newcomers and answer a few simple questions...his answer, "look at the website". I did...but I wanted to hear a human voice and actually TALK to someone. I guess in this day and age that is asking too much!

Chatham High School 3

Posted March 14, 2009
Principal acts like a dictator. The vice-principals follow his lead. Some of the teachers are great and really care but for the most part that isn't the case. If you are not part of the main stream crowd and stand out in any way be prepaired to have most of the staff and administration single you out. The sports programs are great and the parents are really involved.

Chatham High School 5

Posted May 24, 2007
Chatham, has great teachers and I am graduating in 15 days and I am really going to miss some of the teachers!!

Posted May 02, 2007
I absoloutly love Chatham High School. As a student it is really enlightning and asuring as each day goes by.

Chatham High School 2

Posted October 07, 2005
There is a new sport in chatham high school. Can you guess what it is...it is the new Chatham High School Soccer team. The Chatham High Soccer team will be meating at Chatham Middle School till' 5:00 on Mondays and Wedensday for condidtioning right now. To be on the team you have to have a physical and come to conditioning so if you want your child to be on the team you will need them to ride there bus to the middle school. Thank You.

Chatham High School 5

Posted June 15, 2005
Both of my children have loved Chatham High School. The teachers, sports programs, and extracurricular activites have been wonderful!

Posted May 19, 2005
This school has been a great experience in the VA school system.The children are the best disciplined and most polite teens I have ever met. Teachers are concerned and available. There is a great structure system here.So glad we chose to relocate to this area and this school.

Posted September 20, 2004
Wonderful! We love this school. Small class sizes and very understanding and cooperative faculty.

Chatham High School
100 Cavalier Cir, Chatham, VA  24531
Last modified Chatham High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chatham High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top