PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Awesome School. Wonderful family feel! I love the fact that it is small and close knit!

We feel so lucky to have found Cornerstone Christian School!! Each teacher truly has a calling to teach and nurture the children. They all love the kids and know every single one by name! The curriculum and academics are outstanding. The tuition price is very affordable and the teachers go above and beyond each and every day with a smile. What I love most of all, is the way my children feel at home here. Cornerstone Christian has our heart for sure. I only wish they offered a program up through middle school!

I'm sorry for the review below...I have had an opposite experience! My daughter LOVES Cornerstone!! She had an excellent teacher this year and always came home with stories of her "super fun" day. As far as the P.E. teachers, one moved and one left to take a full time job. The principal stepped in to teach P.E. while they were looking to fill the position. That's how the staff is there...they help each other and I really love that most of them know my child by name! If you want to send your child to a school where they are not overlooked or in a class with 25 other kids, then you should look into Cornerstone! It's a great school!!

My kids went here for two years and it has gone down hill. Their is too much turnover of staff. There has been 4 gym teachers this year and the year isnt even half over. The school use to be so much better! Big dissappointment. I like that its a small school, but when you have an issue no one seems to care or take accountability to help! Dont waste your money!

Cornerstone has a wonderful new principal this school year! There is a great "family" atmosphere! My child has been at the school for 3 years and we are so very happy that she is in a place where she is loved, nurtured and taught about the Lord as well as academics. She has great friends and loves coming to school! Cornerstone is small in size, but huge on caring for kids!

We left this school after 8 years. The school aquired a new principal and though we feel God has a Hand in all He does, we feel the administration has chosen their own way of doing things. This, in turn, as changed the spirit that is inside to that of a very impersonable, irrational and uninterested one. Ask plenty of questions and don't be afraid to question other parents for their opinions as well.

This was a great school and I would have recommended it up until the current leadership took over. The enrollment has dropped tremendously due to this and once the problem is taken care of, then I'm sure the school will be great again.

This school has it all! Great class room sizes, great teachers, great staff, great administration. This administration met my child's needs above and beyond. Other parents where with the old administration are not happy with the change for one reason or another but my family is truly blessed. We did public school last year and Cornerstone trumps public school and the high priced private schools. They truly care about their students and families. I would not trade Cornerstone for anything!

My kids have attended Cornerstone for 5 years. There is a strong sense of community between the engaged students, excellent staff/teachers and involved parents. Not only do they have a strong academic program, but they teach the children how to be hard-working, honest and loving people, something public schools are completely missing in their curriculum. I only wish they had an upper school.

This is a wonderful school with a small teacher student ratio.

Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5