PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

We love it at CCA ! My son learns so much and very quickly the teachers are so great.

This daycare/school is a very caring and nurturing environment. The teachers really care about each student. CCA has been around for over 25 years with many of the staff being around for 15 - 17 years! I like the homey feel I get as a parent. My child loves her teacher which makes me feel good!

i would never let my child go here .these people dont want to work they want to texted an talk on the phone all day..my child went here for 1 month an i had to get her out she watched tv the whole time she was here.the teachers were never in the room.i went an got my daughter the doors are neber locked i picked her up an left an the teacher didnt even know.for the safety of your children dont take them here.

My daughter has been attending CCA for 3 years and I can't even begin to tell you how much more advanced she is compared to other children her age. She loves her teachers and is always learning something new. If her teachers notice that she is struggling with something, they make sure to let me know ASAP, they suggest ways I can help her, and keep me posted on her progress (they don t wait until the report card time). Most importantly, I find comfort in knowing that our Christian values are also instilled in her while she is at school (such as praying before each meal, learning the bible, and Christian morals). I ve never had a hard time voicing my concerns to anyone there. They go out of their way to make time for parents and always make us feel like part of the family.

I would never recommend this school to anyone. My child was there for two years and they never had anything nice to say. She went thru 4 teachers in one school year. It seemed that it was always something with them. When you voiced your concern to the administration they seemed to turn their nose up at you and I wish I had never put my child there. This school was the worst nightmare a mother could ever have.

This is an excellent school. Both of my children attend and have learned so much. The teachers are great and the environment is very welcoming.

My children are in their 4th year at this school, and I could not disagree more with what the previous reviewer said. I have always been able to voice any concerns I have to any of the staff there, and have recieved nothing but respect and concern for my issues. The teachers and staff here from the infant room all the way up show absolute love for these children. And the education they are getting is priceless. I would highly recommend CCA to anyone.

Parents have no right to voice concerns or issues to the staff or the principal/owner. The principal is on the premises once a week and rarely available to discuss issues. They are not licensed by the state of Virginia and I would think twice in enrolling my child there.

Last modified Chesapeake Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-K