Chesapeake, VA

Posted October 02, 2014
Stonebridge School is rich in not only their academics but in building character. My husband and I have been so impressed with the faculty's professionalism, character and love for the Lord. The Holy Spirit is so evident on the campus. I could not imagine my son attending another school.

Posted October 01, 2014
I know education is important, very important for your children but character - that to me is critical. It is so much harder today to ensure your child is the type of person you would want him or her to be with all the influences of social media and society that can be so negative. Stonebridge has been our number 1 combatant against everything negative in the world. My daugther went since K3 and is a college senior now and her participation in Younglife and volunteerism is a testament to this school. She has tremendous character and truly leads a Godly life that I can be proud of and look up to. That to me is more important that academics. I wanted a true partner to help me raise my daughter. I'm glad I chose Stonebridge.

Posted February 03, 2012
StoneBridge is a wonderful school that provides a strong academic environment, leadership, athletics and community. They "walk the walk" in their approach to mentoring and teaching my 3 children. This is a Christ-centered school that my children enjoy attending.

Posted August 29, 2010
We love Stonebridge! We are so thankful for this school and its teachers. We love the focus on Christ and helping each child understand his or her place in God's creation. Children are taught to be self-governed, responsible, accountable, honest, and kind. They are provided a Biblical world view and are taught using a classical model of education. There is a strong focus on writing, reading, and literature. French, music, art are taught weekly and PE is taught daily. Students learn public speaking starting in Kindergarten and have many opportunities throughout the year to practice this important skill. We are very pleased with our school choice.

Posted June 18, 2007
My son just completed K and I could not be happier with the school. He has not only learned how to read and arithmetic (using an abacus), but also a great deal about history, science, geography, art, and music. The parent involvement is extremely good and the teachers are wonderful. He will be going into Kindergarten next year at the same school and I am confident in the education that he will receive at Stonebridge. In the music and art programs, the children learn art history and music history as well as participate in projects.

Posted May 19, 2006