Chesapeake, VA

Posted October 17, 2014
One of the best schools I private schools I have researched. My kid goes here. The small classes and the one on one help for my child really shows in his work.

Posted July 24, 2014
My 3 boys and I LOVE this school! The teachers & administrative staff really love and care about us. The education they are receiving is beyond my expectations. There is not anywhere that I would want my children to go.

Posted March 24, 2013
I have 2 children at CRCA and they both love it! The staff has been excellent and my kids have learned so much and are excited about attending summer camp. My kids have already been there a year and with my family being a military family we are super excited that we have 3 more years left here in Virginia. This will allow my oldest to complete all the way thru 4th grade at CRCA.

Posted August 21, 2011
My son loves Cedar Road Christian Academy! They have the best staff. He looks forward to going there everyday. I would not put him in ANY other school.

Posted April 11, 2011
CRCA IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL THAT IS CHRIST AND FAMILY CENTERED!!! The staff and teachers treat each child with respect and treat them as if they were there own. My child is thriving and is very happy every day when I pick her up. She talks about her teachers, her classmates, God and Jesus when she is at home. CRCA is a very positive enviroment that makes you feel like family. I've already enrolled my child for the next school year.

Posted January 14, 2011
I love this school! Before we moved here I didn't have a clue where to enroll my child.Two phone calls with the pastor and I was sure I'd found the right place.We liked it enough to keep him there for three years.He'd still be there but it ends at 4th grade.I even started working there and the loving environment made it feel like a second home.Never had I worked with so many Christ-centered and fun-loving people.Not all people are at the same level in their Christian walk so a few eventually left to explore new avenues to provide for their own growth.But nevertheless the same wholesome loving environment still remains. My experience at CRCA has helped me to grow into a better person and we will always cherish our special years spent here.My son got an excellent start gr 2-4 and is scores high in class ,SATS,and on honor roll .AAA+++

Posted December 28, 2010
I am a teacher at CRCA and I have to say you could never find a more caring and loving environment!! I have worked in public schools and they have their assets too, but if you are looking for teachers and staff that will love your children like their own, CRCA is the place to be!!

Posted November 30, 2010
This is an excellent school! My daughter started attending school here at the start of the 2009/2010 school year. This past summer she participated in their summer program and loved it! One review states that the "many of the teachers are leaving" but, actually all but a couple of the teachers from last year have returned for this year. The biggest change was in the administrative staff. Despite the changes in administrative staff and quitting of the Director at the end of last school year, the school still proves to be one of the best private schools in Chesapeake. The staff takes a genuine concern for the children both academically and spiritually as well as on a personal level. Each child is academically prepared for the next level and above and very well cared for. The current Director has done an outstanding job in keeping the ship sailing smoothly through all the inner turmoil. And the teaching staff has done a wonderful job keeping the children focused on academics and faith. My hats off to Cedar Road Christian Academy and many thanks for all you do for the children.

Posted November 27, 2010
I LOVE CRCA! I switcted both my children there last year and have been nothing but pleased. This is our 2nd year here and I contiue to be amazed at the caring attitude of the teachers and staff and the learning that goes on there. My children amaze me daily with their new-found knowledge. Having been there last year with the old director and again this year with the new director, I have noticed no change in the caring of the teachers and staff nor the quality of instruction. I highly recommend CRCA to any parents who want caring teachers and high-quality education for their children.

Cedar Road Christian Academy 2

Posted November 11, 2010
My child first started going there early last Spring after leaving her home daycare provider. It seemed like a warm,caring and great place for her at first, but we could sense a lot of inner turmoil throughout the staff. They had a meeting saying that this did not and would not affect the children , but how could it not?

Cedar Road Christian Academy
916 Cedar Road, Chesapeake, VA  23322
Last modified Cedar Road Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Cedar Road Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top