PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted January 13, 2016
I really enjoyed this school so much for my children. I am very particular when it comes to my children and education is very important to me. The morals and values that they have helped to instill in my children with regards to Christ has truly allowed me to see the blessings in real time. To top off everything else, the positive learning environment has helped to create avid learners that thirst for learning everyday. They have a real passion for the love of Christ and they are loved and taught from all angles. This school has left a positive impression on my family and I look forward to the future. Thank you again Cathedral of Faith! Its been an honor to have our children to be a part of such a prestigious school!!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 17, 2015
I would like to thank the teachers and staff of Cathedral of Faith Christian School, for truly caring for our children! We entrust you with not only their learning, but with their safety and lives!! Our deepest thanks!!! My son was a very picky eater when he started school. Thank you Ms. Jackie for all of your nutrious meals and for helping my son become more and more in love with different foods! He's come a long way and he loves your spaghetti!! We love you!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 17, 2015
Yes, I do feel this school does develop honesty, integrity, and fairness in their students, because it is a major part of the schools foundation.

Posted December 17, 2015
This is our second year and we love the school. The staff is great and the learning is awesome! Best price that I've found for a private school and we clearly understand how the tuition is calculated. I can't say enough good things about Cathedral of Faith Christian School! I would and do recommend it to everyone with children ready to learn and who want to learn Gods Word! Well done COFCS! We thank you! ~Happy Parent~

Cathedral Of Faith Christian School 2

Posted December 14, 2015
On one hand they want to conduct themselves like a public school (taking weeks off for break, but then charging you....last I checked public school is free) but in the same breath charge "tuition" like it's college. They are thieves, charging you for a service they don't provide during breaks. They don't care if it's Christmas or if you STILL have to pay another provider to do a service they aren't doing. They just got their hands stretched out ready to collect. They make you pay for everything. (T-shirts and even for your child to wear their own clothes on dress down day). Good school for academics, bad for how they conduct business. Christian school that steals from you by charging when they don't provide services weeks at a time during Christmas.

Posted January 09, 2009
If you are looking for school that truely teaches this is an excellent choice. The K3 and K4 teacher is awesome. The curriculm is well rounded and definitely requires parental involvement. If you are passionate about your child's education, don't hesitate to enroll your child.

Posted November 06, 2006
I think this is a great school that teaches biblical principles which is a great start for children starting school

Posted September 30, 2006
Awsome school small class would recommend to anyone

2020 Portlock Road, Chesapeake, VA  23324
Last modified Cathedral Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2