PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I really enjoyed this school so much for my children. I am very particular when it comes to my children and education is very important to me. The morals and values that they have helped to instill in my children with regards to Christ has truly allowed me to see the blessings in real time. To top off everything else, the positive learning environment has helped to create avid learners that thirst for learning everyday. They have a real passion for the love of Christ and they are loved and taught from all angles. This school has left a positive impression on my family and I look forward to the future. Thank you again Cathedral of Faith! Its been an honor to have our children to be a part of such a prestigious school!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes, I do feel this school does develop honesty, integrity, and fairness in their students, because it is a major part of the schools foundation.

This is our second year and we love the school. The staff is great and the learning is awesome! Best price that I've found for a private school and we clearly understand how the tuition is calculated. I can't say enough good things about Cathedral of Faith Christian School! I would and do recommend it to everyone with children ready to learn and who want to learn Gods Word! Well done COFCS! We thank you! ~Happy Parent~

On one hand they want to conduct themselves like a public school (taking weeks off for break, but then charging you....last I checked public school is free) but in the same breath charge "tuition" like it's college. They are thieves, charging you for a service they don't provide during breaks. They don't care if it's Christmas or if you STILL have to pay another provider to do a service they aren't doing. They just got their hands stretched out ready to collect. They make you pay for everything. (T-shirts and even for your child to wear their own clothes on dress down day). Good school for academics, bad for how they conduct business. Christian school that steals from you by charging when they don't provide services weeks at a time during Christmas.

If you are looking for school that truely teaches this is an excellent choice. The K3 and K4 teacher is awesome. The curriculm is well rounded and definitely requires parental involvement. If you are passionate about your child's education, don't hesitate to enroll your child.

I think this is a great school that teaches biblical principles which is a great start for children starting school

Awsome school small class would recommend to anyone

Last modified Cathedral Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2