Chesapeake, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 19, 2014
GEC is an amazing preschool and school. The staff truly loves and cares for the children as if they were their own. The academics is outstanding as the children learn a lot even in the preschool program. This is a Christian school and the kids learn about the bible on an age appropriate level. The classroom sizes are small whereas the children receive the added attention they may need. If you are looking for a school that has a great education and a family friendly atmosphere, GEC is the place for you!

Posted April 15, 2014
The school is wonderful. Everyone is very caring and loving from teachers to all staff. The children learn so much from school work to be a caring and loving person. My grandkids have been there for about 5 years and would recommmend the school to all who want that christian environment with alot of one on one teaching.

Posted April 14, 2014
GEC is a great school. The teachers are all very loving and caring toward the children. The director and office staff are amazing. The academic shool is ahead of what's being taught in the public schools. My children love the school and the staff. I highly reccomend this school to anyone looking for a Christian education for their children.

Posted April 11, 2014
My children have been at this school for 7 yrs now and I could not be happier. They started when they were 3, and are now in 4th grade; with only 1 year left, unfortunately! This school has truly become like a family to us and has been such a blessing over the years. They truly love the kids and it is without a doubt, a ministry first. Academically, I am more than pleased with the level at which my children are learning as compared to other children the same age/grade. My children are in a safe, loving, nurturing and educational environment that I cannot say enough positive things about. Well worth the investment!

Posted April 11, 2014
My school is the best one. The teachers encourage my daughter to meet her full potential. The staff and administration are helpful and caring. My child is getting a well rounded education at Greenbriar Enrichment Center. I couldn't ask for a better school experience.

Posted April 10, 2014
LOVE this school!!! The teachers love the kids like they are their own. My daughter has blossomed with all of their love and support. I would highly recommend this school to anyone with a student up to 5th grade. The fact that they are Christian-based is another huge plus for me too. I know that they are teaching the same values to our daughter that we are teaching at home.

Posted April 10, 2014
Small class sizes, individualized attention in a Christian environment. My children love Greenbrier Enrichment Center!

Posted October 22, 2013
So happy with GEC !! Everyone is very welcoming and attentive to my childs needs.

Posted October 21, 2013
I send all 4 of my children to GEC. In addition, to high quality academics, my kids experience genuine love and care from the entire staff. GEC is teaching my kids to love God, respect others, and value their own amazing qualities. My wife and I LOVE this school!

Posted October 18, 2013
I love this school. My son started in Kindergarten and now is in the 2nd grade. Our goal is to keep him there until 5th grade. The teachers are great, they are so loving and they really care about your child. The entire staff is terrific, they are willing to help in any way they can.

Greenbrier Enrichment Center
825 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA  23320
Last modified Greenbrier Enrichment Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Greenbrier Enrichment Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top