Bad
Good

My kids have been going here for 2 yrs and they love it! I love the teachers, they are super friendly and very helpful. I also love how the school is updated and safe. Definitely a great school for my children!

I love this school! The one comment about other than black children having problem adapting really bothers me. My children are white and they have never been treated different. In my opinion the school is very cultural. There is a lot of all races that go there and that is how I prefer it. It is also an extremely safe school. So much that most of the staff know me by name and they still require me to show my ID to pick up my kids. The principal Dr. Cooper-Collins is AMAZING! I absolutely couldn't think of a better principal and my daughter can't leave the school without getting hugs from almost every staff member she passes :)

the staff is very friendly, they make you feel comfortable.. they are always doing stuff for the kids on weekends..I am very proud my daughter attends here.

I am Linda V. Williams and my dog s name is Princess Williams. We are new volunteers at Camelot Elementary School s (CES) reading program. Princess is a therapy dog and she is a member of Therapy Dog International, Inc. (TDI).Princess and I visit the school every Monday in hopes of brightening someone s day and to help enhance some students reading skills. The principal, Dr. Karen Cooper-Collins, her staff, and students always welcome Princess and me with a smile and warm welcome .Many of the students, grades 1 through 5, read exceptionally well and are always willing to give their best effort while reading to Princess. In order for the students to pat/receive kisses from Princess they have to read to her-Princess makes reading possible! Princess and I are proud to be members of TDI and to volunteer for Camelot Elementary school. Princess and I thank you Dr. Cooper-Collins for allowing us to be a part of this great school. You provide excellent programs, and overall the students at CES, Chesapeake, Virginia display good character and disposition and are eager to learn. I look forward to the Paw Reading Program (this is my special title) next school year

My child just enrolled into Camelot and so far our experience there has been nothing but positive. My child is in the 5th grade and I have been impressed with the level of professionalism and expectation of academic success from his teachers, Mr. Kotchik and Ms. Valentine. I am looking forward to a great year at Camelot!

Camelot has been a great school so far for my son. Whenever we've had a problem, the teacher would take care of it. We never had to go as far as the principle to get it taken care of. Everyone is very involved in the children. The children come first to Camelot. My son came from Portlock, and has been at Camelot for four years now. He loves it! Dr Johnson is awesome! The teachers he has had and has now are all awesome. I was scared at first when my son was enrolled at Camelot because I had heard that it was in a bad location and I really didn't know if my son would get the education that he needed. Boy was I wrong, beyond my expectations. Way to go Camelot Elementary School/Chesapeake Ms Sawyer loves you!

Last modified Camelot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.