PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have NEVER been happier with any other childcare my son has attended. I have had so many issues finding a trustworthy childcare that would look after my son as I would. And FINALLY I have found that and more! I am currently pregnant with my second child and I guarantee he will be attending this childcare as well! Its like dropping your child off with family every day! :)

Enrolling my son in this school was one of the best decisions I have made. I was really nervous and all the teachers and staff made me feel at ease when I left. It was a big adjustment for me and him. I got email updates letting me know that he was doing fine which really put my mind at ease. He loves going to school now he is learning so much! I just want to thank everyone for everything they do!!

Both of my daughters have been coming to A World of Children since they were 2 years old. The teachers and director are so caring and wonderful! My older daughter who is now in elementary school was well prepared to enter kindergarten and my younger one is learning so much, too.

When my wife and I relocated from Florida 4 years ago, making the decision was evenly important to us as choosing an early education or child care provider. I am happy that the recommendation from another parent proved to be an invaluable experience for my family. The teachers and staff are absolutely incredible in every way. My son has been attending school since Preschool and is now in the Kindergarten program. The teachers have been supportive, caring, and kind every step of the way. Our son, Isaiah loves going to school and has succeeded in so many other areas expressively and intellectually under their care. Kudos!! To the Management Team, teachers and administrators at AWOC as we are continually impressed and confident that we chose the right school for our son. Although, this is our son s last year at AWOC, it is comforting to know that his little brother will soon follow. I would recommend this school over and beyond to anyone who is passionate about early development for their children. AWOC is the best choice we ever made. Thank you for all you do for our son!

My 2 sons have attended AWOC in Chesapeake since 2008. The staff there truly treat them like they are family and I know that my boys are always taken care of whenever they are there. I would recommend AWOC to anyone with a child 2-12 without any hesitation. I love Ms. Vicki and her entire staff!!!!

I adored my son's time at AWOC! Ms. Tiny and Ms. Vicki were so caring and patient. My son was there from preschool as a 3 year old, straight through kindergarten. This year, he graduates from high school and is heading out to an Ivy League university. I credit AWOC with instilling in him a sense of wonder when it comes to education. I would recommend AWOC to anyone looking for a loving environment where children can flourish.

Amazing daycare at an affordable price, with lots of diversity! My son has been attending nearly 2 yrs now and is learning so much! He loves the staff- Ms. Michelle, Ms. Shirley, Ms. Courtney, Ms. NayNay, & especially his teacher Mrs. Kathy! This is a learning center, they give homework, report cards, etc- he is more than prepared to enter kindergarten in sept! He can even tell time on an analog clock! The staff is like family- I hug them every time I see them, they are flexible, and they are supportive. They feed the kids meals & snacks, have celebrations constantly, and have a structured schedule that isn't overwhelming for young children. You would be crazy to pass up this school!

A World of Children is the perfect place for our 3rd child. It is a real life, hands on, academic and situational prep school. They teach children to take responsibility for their own behavior by owning their consequences. (real life ethics class) I am equally impressed by the character of all of the employees, who do not consider themselves employees but rather embody teamwork and consider themselves as an extension of your family. The school takes a holistic approach when teaching your child. This diversified teaching is important, as each child learns a differnt way. I whole heartedly reccommend A World of Children.

Judging from other experiences with my son and other preschools as well as family and friend care, this is the best experience we have ever had!!! The faculty and staff there are on the ball with providing the best education possible and I have never seen My son thrive so well and want to be so enthusiastic about learning! He couldn't wait for the next day! We went through some really tough times him and I....and they were the ones that stepped up and made sure he didn't go hungry nor without! They took it upon themselves to go the extra miles by all means necessary! Any time there were accidents from kids just being kids they never hesitated to keep me posted! Unfortunately I had to take my son out of this wonderful preschool that he and I fell in love with! fortunately if was to move on to bigger and better things for our future! I wish I could pack them all up and move them where we go because you will not find the most reliable, educated, kind, and caring people anywhere else! Thank you AWOC faculty and staff! You are amazing passionate people and I wish all yous guys the best! Xoxo we miss you all! K&G

My son still loves AWOC! He went to AWOC at the age of 2, is now 10 and continues for after school care. Even on school holidays he requests to go to AWOC for the day because he loves it there so much. My son attended AWOC through kindergarten and when he entered 1st grade at the public school the teacher commented on how well students from AWOC do in her class. As an educator myself, I couldn't be more pleased with my son's pre-school/kindergarten experience at AWOC. They have a rigorous curriculum and by that I don't mean more worksheets/busy work. Their curriculum embodies creativity, and higher order thinking which is the educational definition of rigor. My son was more than prepared for 1st grade. We credit AWOC 100% for establishing his strong foundation in reading, math, and science. There is minimal staff turn around and they have to be the nicest group of educators we have experienced. My son has always felt taken care of, supported, and loved. It's a nice feeling for a parent knowing your child is in a safe, loving environment when you drop off in the morning. AWOC cares for the "whole child" & I give them my highest recommendation as a parent and as an educator.

Last modified A World Of Children is a Private school that serves grades PK-4